"I know. But I still miss my baby."

"You're crazy."

"I'm crazy about you."

Hanni playfully hit Minji's arm. "I didn't know you have this mushy side."

Minji chuckled. "You don't like mushy?"

"I can handle mushy as long as we're not doing it here in the elevator area where all the employees are passing by."

"Right, right."

"Where's your necklace?"

Minji pulled out the thing inside her shirt to show it. "Did you think I'd forget to wear this?"

"No. I'm just making sure you wear it out now."

"Hmm? Really? What's with the sudden change of mind?"

"Just letting your fangirls know you belong to somebody else now. Tell them to talk to me if they have an issue with it."

Minji's mouth formed an O shape. "Wow. You're hot when you're possessive, huh." She nudged Hanni a little. "I like it."

"I'm serious, okay?"

"I know, I know..."

"It's almost 8 o'clock now, Minji. I suggest, instead of flirting here early in the morning, you better log into your PC now or else they'll tag you late."

Minji straightened her body and saluted. "Yes, boss."

Hanni laughed. "I'm serious, Minji. It's already 7:59." She showed the time on her wristwatch.

"Oh shit. I really should go now. See you later, honey."

Hanni watched as Minji disappeared from her sight.

If she knew she'd be this happy, she shouldn't have denied this for long.

It was Friday afternoon the same week. Minji and Hanni are still in the parking lot, discussing where to have dinner this time.

"Why don't we go to your Aunt Vic's restaurant?" asked Hanni.

"I want to but it's gonna be a long drive." Minji slumped over the steering wheel. "I'm kind of tired. Aside from the distance, I'm sure there'll be heavy traffic because it's been raining the entire day."

Hanni tapped Minji's nape. "Are you feeling all right? Is your head aching?"

"It's just lack of sleep. Someone has been keeping me up late since Tuesday."

Hanni raised an eyebrow. "What, so you don't like talking to me?" She was about to pull her hand but Minji grabbed it.

"Hey, I'm just kidding, okay?" Minji kissed the back of Hanni's hand.

Hanni still managed to pull her hand away. "Hmph. If you don't want to stay up late, then go find someone who will not talk to you every night."

"Hey, are you seriously mad at me?"

"Don't talk to me."

Minji chuckled. She poked Hanni playfully. "Hey, baby, stop being grumpy or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Or else... I'll kiss you..."

Hanni turned to Minji. "Some kind of threat there, huh?"

"Well, it is a threat to someone who has never kissed, right?"

"Wow. Talking like you're an expert?"

Minji blinked.