Chapter 1: Serena's Issue

Serena is an 18 year old girl who is starting college at the University of Wayport. She's a short girl, standing at only 4'5 due to a growth hormone deficiency during puberty. With her partially stunted puberty, she also didn't grow breasts nor did she develop any kind of body hair. Serena has long light brown hair and light green eyes, both traits she got from her mother. A trait she got from her father was his fast metabolism. She was always very thin, and that combined with her small height allowed her classmates in school to pick her up with ease.

Serena is a smart girl. She was in the top 3 students in her class in high school. Despite technically being a freshman in college, she already has enough credits to be considered a sophomore from taking college level courses in high school. Putting her things in her dorm room, she places her award for being top 3 in her class on her dresser. Serena then put her clothes away. She likes to wear warm and comfy clothes since she's always cold with how thin she is, so those are the clothes she brought with her. Her wardrobe consists mainly of hoodies, sweatshirts, sweatpants, gloves/mittens, and fuzzy socks. She put her fuzzy pajama sets away as well, then went to her dorm's closet and put away her kigurumi onesies and footie pajamas.

Lastly, in her top dresser drawer, she put away her adult sized babyish print diapers. Despite being smart enough to enter college as a sophomore, Serena never learned how to use the potty. Her parents tried to potty train her, but it didn't work. They took her to the doctor about it when she was little, and they found out that she was permanently bladder and bowel incontinent due to a spinal deformity that occurred while her body was developing in the womb. While she was able to have surgery done to ease the pain, the doctors can't fully reconfigure her lower spine without risking her dying. With her incontinence as bad as it is, she has to wear the babyish print adult diapers since they're the only ones that can hold the amount she goes.

Over the years, Serena had grown to enjoy her diapers. She loved the cute designs and enjoyed the convenience of not having to get up to go to the toilet. She took off her light brown fuzzy boots, revealing the fuzzy pink thigh high socks she was wearing underneath, the upper portion of which was hidden by the light pink sweatpants she was wearing. She replaced the boots with her calico cat slippers, slipping her feet into them. When she looked at the time, she saw it was almost time for orientation. She had lost track of time putting her things away. She left her dorm to go to the lobby for orientation, not bothering to change her footwear to something more presentable.

Serena arrived back in her dorm an hour later. She took a shower and got changed for the night, changing herself into a pink princess print diaper and her calico cat kigurumi onesie, putting on a clean pair of fuzzy light blue thigh highs and slipping her feet back into her calico cat slippers. Despite it being August, it was only 50 degrees Fahrenheit outside, which meant that the chronically cold Serena was freezing. She ate dinner, watched some tv, and went to bed early to make sure she got up early enough for her first class of college.