𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝙹𝙺 [𝙵𝚃.𝙺𝚃𝙷] 𝙵𝙵

∆∆Oneshot[1/3]∆∆

Y/n's POV

I was here looking at his back but then he turned towards me out of sudden and looked deeply into my eyes making me gulp then asked while glaring at me.

Prof.Jeon: don't you have anything to do Ms.choi?

yes i have, the most important work to stare at you whole period.

I said mentally and looked at his face before thinking about some excuse, I was about to make some excuse as always but...

Prof.Jeon: There's no need to make excuses, Ms.Park because I know your head must be aching like always or maybe this time your Your kidney must be having a headache?

He said mockingly making me look down than said.

Prof.jeon: I don't want any disturbans in my class because of you
Ms.choi y/n, just sit and focus.

He said making me nod then I sat on my seat again but as always I just stare at his Greek god like face, he is damn hot, he is sexy.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly That's why something hit my head, pen? Yes it was a pen I saw in front of me rubbing my forehead Prof.jeon, he was glaring at me.

Prof.jeon: where are you lost ms.choi?

He said calmly but I can see his red eyes,which was making me shiver on my place.

Prof.jeon: I have asked you something ms.choi, where are you lost again?

He yelled and i badly flinch on my place Don't know when tears came in my eyes, I started looking down but maybe it was too late for that.

Prof.jeon:Don't show me these fake tears of yours, ms.choi , I don't want any kind of disturbance in my class because of your drama, just get out from here Right Now!!!

He shouted on me and my eyes waters again I wiped my tears and after silently looking at him for the last time, I left the class room hanging my bag on my shoulder.

As I stepped out of class, I saw Sam standing there in his uniform, Sam is my bodyguard that appa hired for me.

Sam:Are you okay y/n?

Sam asked, Sam is much older than me so I asked him to call me by my name, at first he didn't agree but then he agreed because how can he refuse me, no one ever refuses me, it's just him

Y/n: am fine mr.sam, i just want to spend sometime alone so please don't come behind me, i'll be fine.

I said and without giving him time to reply I walked ahead towards the terrace, don't worry am not going to die very soon, Haven't you heard that bad people don't die early.

My father has always taught me to fight my problems, not to run away and I am not going to give up no matter what. I'll make prof.jeon mine, he's mine and I'm his, even if...
he hates me.

I stepped on the terrace and went to the wall and sat, I was sitting on the corner, if I move even a little further, it means death is certain.