Guess who's getting married! Me, I am!

"Five, six, seven.." Miss Abby counted. "Okay, you're dismissed. Nia, let's get started on your solo."

"We're getting married!" Paige exclaimed as we entered the den.

"Settle down, it's just a dance. We're not actually getting married," Brooke insisted, and Paige rolled her eyes.

"I have to pee," I announced, going to leave the den. Paige gave me a thumbs up.

As I was walking, I ran right into Kylie.

"I was looking everywhere for you!" she exclaimed.

"I'm always in the den," I stated.

"Whatever. Look at what happened to Stella," Kylie said, dragging me outside.

She had clown makeup all over her face! It was only marker, but it was still hideous.

I laughed so hard I think I peed my pants. Oh right, I forgot I had to pee.

"You done yet?" Stella questioned. I stopped laughing. "This was done by Nora. I fell asleep in one of the dens."

"Did anyone see?" Caleb asked.

"I did," Josie said.

"Why didn't you stop her?" Claire questioned.

"It was funny," she shrugged. "But yeah, it was Nora."

"I thought she was done with us?" Jack asked.

"No, her mom only said she wasn't gonna stalk Stella. She can still do other stuff," Kylie explained.

"Like my wet socks?" Caleb asked, holding them up. "My mommy had to get me new ones."

"Why are you carrying around wet socks?" Cam asked in disgust.

"They feel nice," he shrugged.

"Okay. Nora still is not done with us. Where the frick has Kayla been?" Josie asked.

"Wasn't she spotted with Nora?" I questioned. They nodded. "Probably with Nora."

"You think Kayla is a traitor?" Jack asked. I shrugged.

"What's a traitor?" Caleb questioned.

"Shut up. I did see them talking in the bathroom earlier. I couldn't hear," Claire informed us.

"Nora said she made a new friend who will help her destroy you guys," Olivia stated. "Where is Jordan?"

"Why is everyone leaving us? This is madness," Josie insisted.

"We have to assume Kayla and Jordan are meanie weenies. They are out," Cam said. "Olivia. You are doing good. Keep being her friend. Everyone else, don't die."

"Okay?"

"What the frick?"

"Who made you in charge?"

"How about you just die and we don't?"

"I'm confused."

"I want orange juice."

"Me too. Let's get some," Kylie stated. The two of us ran away from the group and entered the studio, on the hunt for some orange juice.

•Four days to competition•

Miss Abby was making Kenzie do her leg stretches in the den. Maddie was sort of helping her. Chloe and I were just watching.

"Hip down, hip down. Five, four. Come on, straighten that knee. Three, two, one. And finished. Other side," Miss Abby instructed as Kenzie put her leg down. "I heard about the engagement!"