It's Okay Now ( Part 2 ) ( Smut )

Start from the beginning

" Natty! Are you ok?" Wanda asked, worried.

" Too... hot... brain... not work..." Natasha managed to get out.

" What?" Wanda was confused.

" You... too sexy... brain... shutting down...boobs..."

Wanda blushed furiously, ducking her head and biting her lip.

" Uhhh... do you need a minute?" Wanda asked, unsure of how to respond.

" Mhmmmmmmm." Natasha murmered, closing her eyes.

About a minute passed before Natasha opened her eyes again.

She took a deep breath before laying her eyes on her girlfriend again.

" Sorry... I wasn't thinking right... I uh, did I upset you?" Natasha stared into Wanda's eyes, figuring they were the safest place for her right now.

" No, I was just a little confused and worried. Im glad you're ok." Wanda smiled.

Natasha tried her best to ignore the heat pooling in between her legs as her pussy went mental.

" You still feeling ok? Still comfortable?" Natasha asked, again not moving her gaze from the Sokovian's eyes.

" Mhm." Wanda smiled.

" You uh, have nice... breasts..." Wanda looked down as she blushed, words barely above a whisper.

" Y'know... they're not just for looking..." Natasha teased, carefull to avoid outright telling her she could touch them to avoid setting off alarm bells in her brain.

Wanda rejected her humanity, skipping monke, and turning into a tomato.

" You mean I can... interact with them?" Wanda's eyes widened looking like a deer in headlights, and a kid on christmas.

" If you want, you dont have to..." Natasha assured her.

Wanda bit her lip, thinking.

" Do you consent?" Wanda asked, locking eyes with the Russian.

" I consent." Natasha smiled.

Wanda crawled forward, towards Natasha.

She stopped to lock eyes with her one last time, searching for any kind of discomfort.
But Natasha's eyes sparkled, leaving Wanda to take a deep breath before slowly dropping her gaze.

They were even more perfect up close.
Smooth and soft, they sent her mind into a frenzy.

The smell of Natasha was intoxicationg, wafting off the perfection that lay before her eyes.

She slowly lifted a finger, letting it lightly caress it.

Natasha let out a low hum.

They were softer then Wanda could have imagined, blessing her fingertip as it lightly dragged across it.

She then let her whole hand join as she continued.

When she reached the end of the first breast, Natasha spoke.

" Could we maybe move a bit so I can lean against the headboard?i think I would enjoy this more if I didn't have to worry about staying upright."

Wanda's just faded blush returned as she was reminded of her surroundings.

" Oh, yea, of course." Wanda chuckled nervously.

Once repositioned Wanda went back to her soft exploration.

Without looking up she asked, " Is it ok if I... kiss them?"

Natasha's heart skipped a beat.
The thought of Wanda's soft lips leaving red lipstick marks against her boobs made her pussy coo.