Live or Die

The Valorians dropped bombs at the ocean that forced the Voriez and Voltarians to evacuate on land.

"Hello fish and fire people!"
-Vin

"You heartless monster!"
-Lazda

"Do you really think that would hurt my feelings!? NO! You just motivated me to kill you"
-Vin

"Sire! We couldn't find Stingray and the others!"
-Haki

"Oh this is great! They're the one who left the planet!"
-Vin

The Voltarian and Voriez soldiers that's left to protect the ocean tried to fight and destroy the Valorian's ships and armies but they failed and instead died fighting.

Lazda got captured by the Valorians but she got away using the weapon that Zondu gave her before.

She went to the Valorians that's seperated from Vin's control and hid.

The Valorians used their technology to breath underwater and destroyed all buildings and everything the Voltarians own,except for the ancient weapons that's indestructible.

"Alright everybody return! We already got our revenge!"
-Vin

They returned to land and tried to find Lazda.

"We gotta find that creature and kill her!"
-Vin

"Yes sire! I'll do everything in my power to bring her to you! I'm gonna let you kill her yourself"
-Haki

Haki and the soldiers tried to find Lazda.

MEANWHILE ZANDAR...

"Thank you for helping us, T'kutch! We really appreciate it"
-Zandar

"No problem! If I don't help you, we Keplernians might also die."
-T'kutch

"After this, do not hesitate to call us if you need us!"
-K'maru

"K'maru's right! Let's consider each other as brothers."
-Zandar

"Sure! Us kings gotta help each other, since we have the same job and that's to protect our land!"
-T'kutch

"I'm starting to worry about my mother and my people, I just don't like leaving them on their own."
-Zandar

"I think they're doin just fine"
-K'maru

BACK TO LAZDA

"What made you come here, Lazda!? "
-Kruz(Valorian King)

"Please help me! Vin destroyed my home and he's hunting me! I just need to hide until my son returns!"
-Lazda

"You're bringing danger in here! We are not enough to fight them even if we want to help, Lazda"
-Kruz

"I don't need you to fight them, I just want you to hide me from them"
-Lazda

"Fine, j-just go find a place that's hard to find!"
-Kruz

"Thank you Kruz! I hope I can pay you someday"
-Lazda

Vin came to Kruz's island and asked him.

"Where is she!?"
-Vin

"Hey Vin! What made you visit us?"
-Kruz

" I am not in the mood for games, Kruz! Where is Lazda!?"
-Vin

"Lazda!? What made you think she's here??"
-Kruz

"Find her and if you did, bring her to me! I don't wanna kill my fellow kind and don't make me, Kruz!"
-Vin

Vin returned to his homeland and on his way home, he saw many spaceships coming from above.

Zandar and K'maru went to the ocean and saw everything.

Vin called all of his armies and waited for Zandar to attack the land.

Zandar, K'maru and T'kutch's army attacked the land.

"You killed them,Vin!!!"
-Zandar

Zandar fought against Vin while the soldiers alongside with the two kings fought against the Valorians.

"Die!"
-K'maru

"Then kill me if you can!"
Haki

K'maru k*lled Haki with a Keplernian spear.

The Valorians got defeated and some chose to surrender.

"You cowards!!!! Continue fighting!"
-Vin

"You killed my people, my father and my mother!!! Give me a reason to spare your life"
-Zandar

"No! I'd rather die than beg for your forgiveness!"
-Vin

Zandar then killed Vin and all his people.

Lazda arrived with Kruz.

"Mother! You're alive!"
-Zandar

"Yes son, but I failed to protect our people, I'm sorry"
-Lazda

"Kruz, are you with Vin?"
-Zandar

"No! I've been planning to kill him but you did it first so I guess thank you!"
-Kruz

The Valorians, Voltarians, and Voriez finally lived peacefully without a greedy king in charge, T'kutch and his people returned to his planet and they all lived in peace.

THE END