Part 7

"Changqing what do you think?" He asked his man sitting in the wooden chair sipping his tea leisurely.

"Let's see what he can do for now, the power he possesses is not in full force." He sighed.

"Is he going to absorb the soul again?"

"It can happen to, Baiyi, or not, that guy will not stop until he ruled the world. He's a greedy person after all."

"Then what should we do now? We can't do anything sitting here and watch the world in chaos.." he almost raised his voice at his man, still talking in calm. Changqing look at Baiyi and smiled, holding his hands.

"Let's wait what the younger could do to solve this hiatus." He wanted to retort,but Changqing silenced him using his thumb finger pressing against the others lips to stop Ye baiyi from talking and using his chin to point the birds flying in unison, he continued.

"Before the world could attain peace, they must taste bitter first." Baiyi can't argue with him anymore, he is better in words, and he is hot headed. He often likes to fights using his mouth. Both of them are opposite, but understand each other. He stared at his man calm demeanor ,finally smiled. Engulf those warm arms wrapping around his body.

***

" Ah Xu you're alive!"

Kexing can't contain his happiness seeing his beloved lying in the glass chamber. He held Zishu's hands, still the man didn't utter any words after he saw his body lying.

Wuxi and Beiyuan witnessed the scene, at first Wu Xi was confused, Beiyuan explained him what happened, how they meet and how they talk about Zishu. At first Wu Xi somewhat sceptical,but later on he believed.

But the happy moments didn't last long when Zishu suddenly clutched his chest, Wen Kexing widened his eyes and frantically calling the other's name .

"Ah Xu?.. Ah Xu!?!! No. No, what happened to you?. Don't do this Ah Xu." His heart racing fast, seeing the man catch his breath.

Wuxi and Beiyuan didn't know what to do, only to stare at Wen Kexing's frantic state calling the others in an anxious and fearful state.

Suddenly the machine beeps fast. Zishu's body trembled nonstop. Wuxi widened his eyes and without having a second thought he entered the glass door and checked Zishu's fragile body. Instructed Beiyuan to send a signal to Ye Baiyi and the other nodded.

Wen Kexing occasionally glances at Wuxi and Beiyuan inside the glass door tending Zishu with care and to his man sitting still clutching his chest. He cried calling Ah Xu's name. For the first time in his life, he felt scared.

"L-lao Wen ..."

"No no no, Please Ah Xu don't leave me. I'm scared ,please..." He cried pleading at the man in front of him, and cried more as he can't touch his Ah Xu, like he embrace air. He frantically caught Ah Xu again and he failed but still he tried his best , even his hands went through the older man's body.

Minutes passed Zishu's pain he felt in his chest gradually subside, Kexing can touch him again and hugged Zishu tightly like he is afraid to lose him again. He looked back to see Wuxi's face relieved. Not long passed Baiyi arrived. He abruptly stop seeing Zishu's soul holding the others man arms, raised his brows then went inside the glass door. Both Zishu and Kexing went inside. Seeing his body lying on the bed while his soul still wandering.

Kexing deliberately saw the new arrived man looking beside him, can he see Zishu as well? He thought.

"Senior Ye, your right his body is reacting if it's almost time. " Ye baiyi seriously nodded, hearing Beiyuan's explanation. He abruptly looked back and stared at the younger man behind him.