Untitled Part 4

(edited

Many students are panicking over the sudden earthquake. Wen Kexing brought Daikun to the open field and laid him on the bed, providing the school nurses who tended to the injured students. Some collapse because they are panicking, and some are injured because they are running and tripping over a protruding stone or foot.

He saw Cao Wei Ning and instructed him to watch Daikun for awhile and run fast back to the library to save Zishu. When he arrived, he saw books scattered everywhere, and it was hard to get through. He tried his best to get pass where Zishu was last seen, but he didn't see him there, so he panicked, frantically calling his name.

"Ah, Xu!!??" He called in panic.

"Ah, Xu!, where are you!!?? " He called again, but no one answered. His heart was beating fast, and he kept on running and shoving the books blocking his way.

"Ah,Xu!! where are you??? Don't scare me like this, please. Come out now .! I'm pleading with you!!" He pleaded. His tears started to roll down his cheeks, and he kept on calling the other man. After he cleared the way, he called the other man again, he was about to turn right when he halted,  man he was looking for, standing at he finally saw the man he had been looking for, he sighed in relief and the man smiling at him like nothing happened. He ran towards him, stomping a file of books discarded on the floor just to make him sure he didn't get hurt and hugged him suddenly. His heartbeat is beating so fast that it will explode anytime.

Meanwhile, Zhou Zishu was taken aback at the sudden behavior of Wen Kexing. Stunned, that the other can actually see him and even touch him; he heard him saying, Sorry .

Sorry for what? He disposed of those thoughts and hugged back the man, who is now hysterical in his arms, and kept saying 'sorry'. He felt something wet in his shoulder. He pulled away to see the tall man crying.

Wen Kexing felt shy, instead he checked the man in front of him.

"Sorry, Ah, Xu." He checked the man to see if he was injured.

"Were you hurt ?" He asked, and the man smiled and shook his head.

"No. I'm fine. Why did you come back? How's that boy??" He wiped the tears from Wen Kexing's eyes and smiled genuinely.

"I'm worried about you. I thought I lost you." He took the hands and squeezed them.

Zhou Zishu dropped his smile looking down, contemplating. How can Wen Kexing act like these? He is already dead. The living person and the dead cannot be together. For the first time, Zhou Zishu felt sad. The world is unfair to him. He took his hands from Wen Kexing's grip and backed away three steps, that made the taller man confuse. The other kept on shaking his head.

"No. No. No." He murmured.

"Ah,Xu? What's wrong?" he anxiously asked, the man in front of him kept murmuring to himself, lost in his own thoughts.

Why didn't we meet sooner? Why does it have to be like this? It's too late to regret it now. One day he will disappear from this world and return to the world he belongs to, someone like him cannot associate a living person. His soul was intact in the library for so long, he refused to leave in this world yet to live rest in another world, to forget his painful memories when he was still alive, not a bit he didn't regret what happened in his life because of a certain person he must be strong and be reincarnate and live without the memories in his past, but he do that he must pay the guy who made him like this; who make the world in living hell, is still wandering around without getting caught. He wants to avenge his own brutal death, the people around who are victims. But how?