Chapter 2

(Edited)

I've already checked my grammar and I edited it.

***
Wen Kexing went to his friend's birthday party, still thinking of Zhi Shu, the man he met at the library. He didn't see him in his entire three years at the university. Maybe he's in a different department. Oh, Wen Kexing. When he arrived there, they sang while eating and drinking. He just takes a sip at his drinks when Daikun nudges at him.

"Yo! What's with that face? You should enjoy it; why make that face?"

"Nothing. Mmm, you know, sir Zhao, right? Hes one of your father's friends?"

"Mmm, yes, sometimes he went to our house. Why do you ask?"

"Do you perhaps know that he has a relative studying at our school?"

"Mmm, he doesn't; he's single after all, so he didn't have a child either. Why do you ask anyway?"

"Nothing." Weird, maybe he's a working student? But I find it odd that I don't know why.

"Spill. I know there is something bothering you or someone." He playfully raises his brows up and down like hes teasing him.

"Nothing okay. You're so nosy," Daikun face-palmed him.

"Don't kid me, Wen Kexing. I know you. Don't hide anything from me; I've known you since we were in elementary school, so spill. I'll listen." He insisted, and he sighed.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you. There was someone I met at the library." He paused and looked at Daikun to see if he was listening. He seemed interested, so he continued and narrated from the start.

"You know what's weird? I can't understand why; I feel pity for him for no reason." Daikun patted his shoulder.

"Do you like him?" Daikun blurted out." Kexing suddenly coughs and chokes on what he drinks. Daikun patted his shoulder teasingly, and he glared back at him. Daikun raised his hands.

"Okay, okay, don't look at me like that, geezz, you're weird. Maybe hes a working student under Sir Zhao, and do not go late at the library." He was curious as to why.

"Why?" he asked curiously. Daikun sighed.. Daikun continues, and he feels shivers in his entire body again.

"Well 4 years ago there was a student murdered there until now they didn't capture the culprit who did that. I do I've heard hes a great student, he excels in everything, into sports , academics etc. ,but unlucky I didn't meet him. The school was devastated when they found out he was murdered inside the library, it's brutal actually. Till now ,no one dared to talk about him because there was this accident that when they spread false rumors about that guy that maybe he was murder because of a third party?, hes soul suddenly appeared like he wants to tell it's not true or what ,but none of this was confirmed, some students just gossip about it, after that No one ever talked to him. Just stay away at the library and don't go there at 6pm, that's the time he was murdered. But anyway why are you curious? We were talking about the guy you met." 

He remembered that Zishu kept on insisting on getting out. His scared face flashed through Wen Kexing's mind. Maybe he knew something? But why was he there? He didn't understand that he was curious. I must see him tomorrow. He thought.

"Then why do you know of it? You're such a nosy person." Daikun rolled his eyes.

"Of course I do." Wen Kexing just shrugged at him.

"You're still nosy." Daikun glared at him and went towards their other friends and started singing. He laughed.

The party goes on, and his mind travels on to the guy who was murdered. He is somewhat curious. Well, maybe because he likes to watch detective cases. How unfortunate of him to die at such a young age; he must be a graduating student now. Wait. Zhisu said that he's a graduating student too; maybe he knows about that guy.

***
The next day went well as usual and lectured there. Their teacher formed their group for research, two per group. He was paired with Daikun.

"Hey, let's go to the library; it's very noisy here," their friend Xiaolian said. He's Sir Gao's daughter. They nod.

Wen Kexing was silent towards the library while his friends kept on talking here and there. They went inside, his eyes roaming around, hoping to see Zhishu, but to no avail. Daikun held his shoulder. He pointed something out. He looked

"Let's sit there; there's less students so we can focus." He nods, still wandering his eyes, hoping to see Zhisu. They start their research without interruption. He somehow felt someone looking at him at his back. He looked back, but he didn't see anyone. Weird. He continued until the back of his neck hurt.

"Let's rest for a while, then continue it later. I want to read some books there." He points at the end of the library, and Daikun nods.

"Then I'll get our snacks. What do you want?" He stood up and picked up his wallet.

"Buy me an egg sandwich and pineapple juice." Daikun nodded again and went outside to buy their snacks. He went to the end shelf, where no one students go often. He was reading in the context of the books when he suddenly felt something on his back—the same feeling he felt a while ago. He looked back, but no one was there. Then a shadow suddenly walked behind his back. He suddenly stiffened in horror. For the third time again,.

***

"What now?" The guy in white asked.

"Let's wait for a while. His body is reacting," the guy in black said. They are looking intently at the guy lying lifeless.

"What do you think, Senior Ye?" they asked their senior, looking intently at the man lying down.

"Only one can see or save him."

"Huh!!??" The two guys muttered in confusion.

"What do you mean, Senior Ye?"

"Pure hearts can save him. His body is reacting, which means they found each other that they didn't know."

"Who?" the guy in white said.

"Soulmate." The guy in the white and black robe widens their eyes, looking at each other.

"Which means, they met?" Their senior nodded.

***

Leave comments would do, if you like this chapter.♥️♥️

Thank you for bearing some of my mistakes (edited)