It's good for the child's heart to grow up. Isn't the fifth aunt just afraid, what if this scares the child's soul away?

And she also planned to ask the sorceress to come over once to help Xiaobao summon the soul, but seeing Xiaobao like this, articulate, and crying like a cow, no matter what, it doesn't seem like Lost soul.

There should be no need to hire a witch, right?

And Aunt Wu didn't know what happened in the mountains, but someone came to tell her that her little treasure was fine, and so were the children, and Aunt Five didn't come in time even if she wanted to ask more questions. , because that person is also in a hurry, and he has to notify other people who have lost their children. Now everyone is worried about their children, and they are going crazy.

As for other things, it didn't mention a word.

Fifth Aunt hurried in from the house, but when she saw everyone carrying a black bear with a head like a hill, she was so frightened that she couldn't speak for a long time.

This black bear is worth a lot of money.

A man in the village who had studied for several years said that he stretched out his hand and touched it. The skin on his body was intact, except for a knife wound on his chest. Others, even the skin was not injured.

Not to mention anything else, just the skin of this body can be sold for a lot of silver.

This time Uncle Wu is really going to get rich.

Last time, a young man in their village hunted a black bear, and now he is going to the town to be a wealthy family, and that black bear is not as good as Uncle Fifth's, nor is it as big as this one. Not as full of fur as this head.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

Those restaurants in the town charge bear's paws, but they all charge a lot of money.

So what is it if Uncle Wu is not rich?

How come people can pick up a daughter just by picking it up casually, but they just can't pick it up. Although it is said that the person is hacked and ugly, but he is capable and can fight every day. When the two bundles of firewood came back, they never stopped.

The firewood at Uncle Wu’s house was piled up all over the firewood house, and he would not have to worry about running out of firewood this winter. The black girl picked up by Uncle Wu had already used all the firewood that the whole family could use. It was picked up.

Not to mention, such a big black bear was hunted back all at once.

Not to mention, there are hundreds of taels of silver in hand.

Uncle Wu has really developed this time.

It is inevitable that these people in the village are more or less jealous, and they are also thinking in their hearts, what is it, such a good thing, they have not met, and such a big black bear can be hunted.

Could it be that the black bear ate his stomach badly, so he fell down directly, and was it also killed by someone directly?

Of course, these did not come out of thin air, these were what a few children said. In fact, the children didn't know what was going on, and of course they were all frightened and stupid.

The only thing they remembered was that the bear suddenly fell to the ground, and then the black-faced aunt killed the bear.

And if we don't mention these things now, it's actually not very useful to mention them, because this bear was killed by the little black girl.