"Ha ha……"

The middle-aged woman flicked her sleeves and put her hands behind her back.

"The quarrel between the two countries, Princess Shuo, do you think too much of yourself? Do you really think that Da Zhou will provoke a quarrel between the two countries for the sake of a woman like you, and thousands of people will be displaced at that time?" , the family is ruined."

"The prince is not afraid, why should I be afraid?"

Shen Qingci still had a calm expression on his face, whether he could fight or not, who knew that the dignified Princess Shuo had been stolen, could it be that they really thought that Da Zhou was their vegetable garden?

Matters about national prestige cannot be replaced by a sentence of Chinese cabbage.

Don't forget, her father is Shen Dingshan, an ever-victorious general with tens of thousands of troops in his hands.

She doesn't like war, but that doesn't mean she thinks war is bad. Sometimes a world of disputes is not for national chaos, but for unity.

Hundreds of thousands of great Zhou soldiers are not rabbits, nor do they eat cabbage.

Yes, Great Zhou is not comparable to Cang Tao's national strength, but it doesn't mean that Cang Tao is really invincible.

When she makes the firearm, she will definitely blow up the Cangtao Palace. If she doesn't blow up half of their city, she won't be called Shen Qingci.

King Feng Lun, who was uncomfortable looking at Shen Qingci's glazed pupils, couldn't help squinting his eyes.

This Concubine Shuo is really tough.

The mouth is also very tight.

"I don't want to talk nonsense with Princess Shuo, as long as Princess Shuo loses your longevity technique to this king, I will treat you with courtesy, and I will send you home to reunite with her family. good?"

"The technique of longevity?"

Shen Qingci sneered.

"Why does the prince think that this princess knows the longevity?"

Really not?

King Feng Lun absolutely did not believe that Shen Qingci did not have the technique of longevity in his hands, if not, why would she still look like a fifteen or sixteen year old girl in her early twenties.

What a woman cares most about is her own face.

Otherwise, no matter how beautiful Shen Qingci was, she would still be a married woman, and she would not be able to touch Princess Shuo. Even if someone really wanted to touch her, she would have to think more about it.

That is whether this woman can move, and what is the consequence of being able to move. It is not as simple as a war between the two countries, but that she will be ridiculed by the people of the world.

If people ridicule because of this kind of thing that violates the national order, it will damage the general of the country. I am afraid that even the common people will feel dissatisfied that the royal family can do such a disgusting thing.

Only a woman's obsession with appearance and longevity can make her do such a rebellious thing.

Who doesn't want to live forever, the pre-Qin emperor was obsessed with the way of longevity early on, but in the end he still died without a problem.

No one thinks that he will die when he is alive, but when he dies, he will wonder whether he has ever really lived.

Especially the peerless woman who was once the most beautiful woman in the world, now she can only watch her aging day by day. Apart from her own face, what is aging is also the fading of time, life passing away.