"Okay, ummm.... Do one thing. Shop a nice gift for him and then take him on a dinner. May be go out for a drive with him after dinner. That's it I guess, like you always want everything simple. So it would be nice and simple thing for you." Sonali told keeping in mind how Simran never likes anything extravagant.

Simran nodded but then pouted thinking something, seeing that Sonali and Ekaksh raised their eyes at her in question.

"What if he came late from office. Yesterday also he came at midnight. If same thing happened today too then my whole days' planning and preparation would be go in vain." She said pouting.

"Didn't you ask him to come early today?" Sonali asked her.

"I did. But he said that he can't promise because his company got a big project and he is the head designer so he has to be there." Simran told them.

"Kya yaar, Bhai ka har bar ka hai. Jab bhi koi special occasion hoti hai Bhai ko kaam hota hai. Bhabhi at least aap ko toh apna biwi wala raub jamana chahiye thaa." Ekaksh said.

("What yrr, Brother does this every time. Whenever there is a special occasion, brother gets work. Sister-in-law, at least you should have shown your authority as a wife.")

"Tsk Akshu, you know na how innocent she is." Sonali pouted and Simran thought what should she do if Abhay didn't come on the said time.

Simran got ready in a navy blue net saree with a sleeveless blouse. She, no doubt looked beautiful but then thought to change as it seemed too revealing to her. But then chucked it.

Simran's Look

Simran's Look

She prepared all the dishes which were Abhay's favourite and decorated the dining area with rose petals and scented candles making the ambiance really romantic. She smiled realising that it was the first time she was doing some effort for Abhay, otherwise it was always Abhay who did things for her. Now she just hoped that Abhay would like it.