"Nothing Papu. Just sleep." Ekaksh said and placed his head on his chest. Aryaman frowned and closed his eyes then getting irritated because of his snuggles, he pushed him away.

"Stay away." He yelled frustratingly and disturbed Ahana's sleep.

"What's wrong Papu. Did you forget, how you used to make me sleep with you in my childhood? Now, see how are you behaving?" He complained with a pout.

"What's going on?" Ahana said in a sleepy voice as her deep slumber broke and looked at them confused.

"Your grown child has become a toddler all over again." Aryaman told her irritated.

"Papuuu...." He trailed trying to be cute but all his actions and expressions were irritating the hell out of Aryaman.

Aryaman pushed Ekaksh but he fell on Ahana making her angry.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked, irritated because of her husband and son's childish behaviour.

"Mumma, see Papa is pushing me away." Ekaksh complained and hugged his mother.

"But what are you doing here in our bed?" She asked Ekaksh.

"Nothing, he's just irritating you guys." Simran intervened and forwarded her hand and gestured Ekaksh to get up from the bed. But he shook his head and hugged his mother from behind who was looking at Simran surprisingly.

"Beta, when did you come?" Ahana asked Simran and got up to hug her.

"Just some time back." She said in her embrace.

"What happened you came this early in the morning? Is everything okay?" Aryaman asked, getting up from the bed.

"Ji Mamu, everything is fine..." She was saying when Ekaksh interjected.

"Early in the morning? Mr. Aryaman Singh it's 10 am and it's not early at all. Moreover, about bhabhi coming here, she came to take your blessings." Ekaksh said in a fake professional tone to which Aryaman rolled his eyes.

"By the way, blessings for what?" He asked looking at Simran who came towards him and touched his feet before he could stop her and turned to touch Ahana's feet too but she stopped her holding her shoulders and hugged her.

"Is there something special today?" He asked no one particular.

"Uhh... Important information... You are getting old and your memory is getting weak." Ekaksh taunted his father.

"Shut up" Aryaman said and looked at Simran for an answer but Sonali spoke.

"Papa, you really forgot! Today's is their first month marriage anniversary."

"Oh yeah... I remembered it till yesterday." He said. He congratulated her and gave thousands rupees as a token of his blessing. But took it when he insisted.

After the congratulations and thank-yous they all say talking about anything and everything.

Then Aryaman and Ahana went to freshen up leaving the younger ones to talk.

"By the way, what you thought about tonight? I mean how are you going to celebrate your first month anniversary." Ekaksh asked.

"Umm.... Actually that's why I came here. I tried to think a lot about nothing good came in my mind. So thought to ask you guys. What do you think what I should do?" Simran expressed her ambiguousness about the matter.