𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚢 𝚡 𝙰𝚓

Warning: Possessiveness, nsfw, my au, swearing

"Mine." Sharky said possessiveness showing for the boy as Niko tried to hug him. Niko went silent, confused as to when Sharky became so possesive of Aj. Aj blushed from Sharky he could feel the smirk Shakry was showing on his neck,

The next day

Aj had woken up with hickeys all over his body from Sharky. Sharky had made sure when Aj was fast asleep to put them where he couldn't cover. Aj looked in the mirror slightly annoyed but didn't really car because knowing Sharky he would punish him for trying to cover them.

Aj woke up to an empty bed, he assumed Sharky was downstairs. He didn't feel like getting his ass up, he just went back to sleep until he was woken up by Chunkz.

"AJ We got a video to film" Aj groaned turning over, and ignoring Sharky. Chunkz saw a big fucking hickey on his hip from his shirt riding up. "How hard did Sharky go? We lucky we got soundproof walls" Chunkz said before starting to shake Aj again. Aj groaned getting his ass up.

Aj walked downstairs still half asleep, rubbing his eyes. The only thing he did was brush his teeth and change his shirt. He really couldn't be bothered today.

The group just stared at the huge hickey on his neck from Sharky. "How are we gonna cover that up?"Kenny whispered, watching Aj slouch his body into Sharkys. "I have no clue," Niko whispered back. Sharky wrapped his arms around Ajs shoulders bringing a sleepy Aj closer.

"Chill its fine, the public will think its a random hookup." Sharky said whilst Aj nodded agreeing. "There's more than one hickey too, how much did you fuck him?" Chunkz asked shaking his head. "Eh not enough he was still begging for more." Sharky shrugged, "plus there's so many scratches on my back from him "

"Let's just get started. Chunkz said turning the camera on.

After the video was uploaded the edit went crazy many people shipped him with Sharky because in the video he was almost hugging him, leaning against him..

No one would know the truth... unless they were caught in public Hehe

Part 2?