Mark was about to go but tenjun then enter in the dining room with one book in his hand and his glasses on which he only study. Renjun come to Mark and kiss his forehead  make everyone's heart melt with their brothers love but mark and renjun don't bother as it their daily return.

Rj:( put his book on nearby Table ) no need to go there.he was not with me.

Mk:(  concern)  then where is jaemin..

Jn:( furrows his eyebrows and look at jungwoo. He understand him.)

Jw:( smile)  don't worry mark, renjun. I will go and check him.

Rj: I will come with you too

There about to go but then, chenle enters they are with holding jaemin hands.chenle bring jaemin in the dining hall holding his hand like big brother. Jaemin clothes are fully wet and he is totally painted in the mud.  his cute chubby cheeks are in mud.  his hair is messy. he is holding his bobo in one arm and other hand hold by chenle. he is still wearing his night clothes, over sized in Hoddie, shorts and night pink colour slippers. that everyone is smiling his cute but dirty messy lok. Haechan is looking them in confusion. Yuta feel little concern toward jaemin as he know mark love and care jaemin very much. Jeno is poking his inner cheek and sigh heavily.

Lc:( worried) chenle,   what happened?

Cl:(  struggle his sholders ) I don't know hyung. Jaemin was standing  on the main door. but not ready to come inside. I told him to come in but he was denied. so I take him by requesting so many times.

Rj:(  concern ) Jaemin ( go near him and remove some mud from his cheek) what happened? what is all this?

Jm:(  remain silently and grab his bobo tightly )

Rj: jaemin...I am asking you to something. do you want me to repeat again.

everyone must looking at them. but jeno is feeling uneasy the way renjun is asking him,  but he know renjun care for him and little possessive.he calm himself by closing his eyes and look at jaemin again.

Rj:(  little ) Minie...I am asking you last time. what were you doing?

Mk: ( move towards them and put his hand on RenJun 's shoulder)  calm down,  please he is a baby.

Rj:( little angry)  I know that is why I am saying.  he know that I can't see him hurt. still he always do such thing,  look at him,what is something happened to him? ( look at jaemin) what were you doing? why you go out of the mansion alone.

but then Buji enters

Buji: (concern voice) don't scold him master renjun. Master jaemin was not alone. he was with me in the garden.

All look at her.

Hc:( cold face) what happend to him?

Buji: (bow to hc) your highness, i was watering in the garden. When master jaemin come there. He ask me that can he play there with his toys and who am i to say no to his innocence. He was playing and sometime also talking to thise plnts. My eyes are blessed today to see Sachin and beautiful angel is pretty sharing is love even with those plants but suddenly master jaemin saw butterfly so he is running toward it and his leg got trapped in some flower pots and fall down in wet mud.Sachin and beautiful angel is pretty sharing is love even with those plants but suddenly master saw butterfly so he is running toward it and his leg got in some flower pots and fall down in mud. I went to him to help him and as master jaemin to go and take bath but he said that everyone will scold him for breaking their flower pots and laugh at himon his state.