Then she saw a shiny object flashing in the man's hand.

As fast as lightning, Hanni turned around and dashed into the crowd. Immediately, the man started shoving people out of his way forcefully. Hanni kept pushing through the people feverishly, trying to get as far as possible.

How? How did they know about me?

Hanni glanced back, the man had trouble getting through the crowd. She was about to turn her head when suddenly she felt her body bumping into someone.

Hanni staggered backwards, holding her head. Two pairs of hands reached out, helping her to balance.

"Todo bien señorita?" (Is everything alright Miss?) A woman's voice came above.

Hanni raised her look. A woman in a black, velvet suit was staring at her with big, doe eyes. Her eyes were full of concern as she tried to speak to Hanni.

Hanni could only nod her head, she didn't understand a word of Spanish. She opened her mouth to explain but a quick look back made her shut it. The man in gray was getting close.

In panic, Hanni flashed an apologetic look at the woman who was still holding her. "I'm sorry," she whispered in English before shoving her out of the way and diving into the crowd again.

But she could not make it far when her path was blocked. A dense group of people stood in front of her, making it impossible to get past. Hanni turned around to go another way but it was too late. The man was standing right there, reaching out his hand.

Before Hanni had time to react, an arm grabbed her shoulder, pulling her to the side and pressing her against a warm body. Hanni gasped.

"Va conmigo." (She's with me) She heard a cold, oddly familiar voice.

Hands in front of her chest, Hanni glanced up at the person. Minji was looking right at the man with a blank expression, her arm around Hanni.

Whatever Minji said, it seemed to work. The man only glared down at Hanni for a moment, then snarled something in Spanish before turning around and walking away.

Minji glared after the man until he disappeared. She then turned her brown eyes to Hanni, who was still too stunned to speak.

"Looks like I saved you again, Pham," she smirked.

Flustered, Hanni pushed Minji further. She couldn't believe that from all the people it had to be her. "Are you following me?" Hanni snorted disapprovingly. "You knew I was coming to Spain!"

"Don't flatter yourself now," Minji's smile dropped as she stepped back, raising one of her brows.

Only now Hanni realized how good-looking the woman in front of her was tonight. She had a dark blue jacket and matching pants. Her jacket was open and under it she had a stylish crop top and a chain around her bare waist.

Hanni blinked before raising her look back to Minji's eyes. The woman's hair was tied up neatly with a ribbon. She was beautiful.

Wait. Hanni pursed her lips. Beautiful? She definitely didn't just think that.

A smug look appeared on Minji's face when she noticed Hanni's stare. "So I was right? You're on a mission here?"