Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited

Zacznij od początku

Rex then starts to look all around Midoriya's body and seemingly was checking on him for anything out of the ordinary as well before whispering to him.

Rex : Are you sure everything's all right? Is there something going wrong with One For All? Will you be okay?

Midoriya then gives Rex a reassuring smile and grips his hand into a fist as he was getting excited about the match.

Midoriya : Don't worry, we can definitely win this!

Rex, Uraraka, and Ashido soon smile from Midoriya's confidence as they were affected by it as well.

Uraraka : Yeah!

Ashido : Woo-hoo!

Rex then pats Midoriya on his shoulder and was relieved that there was nothing to worry about.

Rex : Well, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm gonna take your word for it then. If there's a hole in your plan or need some backup let me know. *smiles* Just don't get too lost in my dust now, Izuku.

Midoriya : Yeah, right. All right! Let's go!

Uraraka & Ashido : Yeah!

The team was then fired up and the horn honks and commences the fifth and final match of the joint training battle. Midoriya then activates his Full Cowling once more and moves forwards while the rest of his team follows behind him.

Midoriya : ( First, I'll become a target by doing something flashy. Since I'm currently the fastest, the Class B team won't be able to ignore me. )

Midoriya lands on the ground once again and points forwards letting his teammates know and looks back at his teammates. After Uraraka, Ashido, and Rex knew where to head next Midoriya starts to move forward by himself once again by jumping from pipe to pipe so that he could purposely be found by the enemy team.

Midoriya : ( I'll draw their attacks to me, and then once we determine their location, we can support Rex together and capture them! )

While Midoriya continues to jump through Field Gamma, a green metal barrel floats up into the air and comes flying towards Midoriya.

Midoriya : ( It's here! )

The green barrel comes at Midoriya as he leans back and evades it before he soon kicks the barrel into the air with incredible force.