Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited

Start from the beginning

With their battle strategy against Midoriya's team decided it was finally time to go up against the Class A students.

======================================================================================

Meanwhile, with Class A's fifth and final team, Rex, Uraraka, and Ashido were walking through Field Gamma to get to their starting point while they were discussing what to do when they ran into Class B.

Ashido : Anyway, we should just start by going after Shinso, right? I'm getting kind of worried now... I don't wanna get brainwashed!

Uraraka : Don't get too hung up about that part. The other team is filled with people who can attack from anywhere without giving away their location. We make things...

Ashido and Uraraka start to use their Quirks while Rex just stops and watches them both.

Uraraka : Float!

Ashido : Melt!

As a few seconds go by the two students soon realize that they were at a major disadvantage against Class B's Quirks.

Uraraka : We're at a disadvantage...

Ashido : Yeah...

Uraraka : We can't lie in wait... We can't attack...

Rex : We'll be fine. This team still has their all-purpose ace-in-the-hole, me, remember?

Ashido : Yeah, but what if Class B knows that too and uses Shinso's Brainwashing to turn you against us?

Rex : Yeah, but my nanites can stop stuff like knock out gas so they should hopefully protect me against his Brainwashing. Not only that, I found out I got some brand new powers not too long ago, which is gonna help out a lot once I figure out how to control them.

Ashido : New powers?

Uraraka : Since when?

Rex : Since yesterday morning. Anyway, we should find them first and I'll be able to mop the floor with them. And for that to work...

Midoriya : I'll be the bait!

Rex, Ashido, and Uraraka then look up to where the voice came from and see Midoriya who had his Full Cowling activated jump in the air and lands right in front of them.

Uraraka : Deku...!

Ashido : How? Didn't you say your Quirk was acting weird?

Midoriya then starts to look all over his body to see if there was anything abnormal about his Quirk, but he saw and felt that everything was all right with One For All.

Midoriya : Yeah. But after being shown that fourth match, I think the other team will be on guard around me and Rex. I need to move even more than usual!