I: Assassination Time

3rd person POV:
An octopus creature entered the classroom of tense students. "All right people, let's get started shall we? Class monitor, if you would do the honors." A blue haired boy stood up from his desk "right! Ready?!" The rest of the students stood holding guns of varying sizes and models.

"Fire!"

As the students let loose the bullets the octopus dodged them all at an impressive speed "oh, oh my!" His smile never wavered "welll why don't I just call roll while you children wear yourselves out?"

"Isogai!"
"Here"
"What's that?" The teacher asked "I'm afraid I couldn't make it out over all the gunfire."
"HERE!" Isogai shouted again
"Okajima?" The teacher started
"HERE!"
"Okuda!"
"Here!"
"Kataoka?"
"Here!!"
...
Attendance continues and students call out a "here" as their name is called, all except a certain h/c student.

"Excellent-" the teacher was cut off my a final gun shot coming from the door that he dodged with ease "y/n, what have we talked about being tardy?" Said girl walked through the door with a yawn and a lazy smile "hey, you didn't start class yet, does it really count?" She walked to her desk. The teacher continued disregarding her comment "as I was saying, other than L/n san every one is present and accounted for! Congratulations!" The teachers face turned a red circle. "He's fast..." Nakamura commented "the whole class opened fire and he doesn't even have a scratch." Isogai spoke "yeah..." Nagisa replied dejectedly.

We're assassins, and our target...
Is our teacher.

First person POV:

"No luck today either ay? That's really to bad, what's the lesson here? Numbers are no substitute for inventiveness perhaps? That anyone can pull a trigger? Some of column a some of column b? I get that you're trying to cast the net as worldly as possible so to speak but the-" I stopped listening to his long winded speech and opted to lay my head down on my desk and take a small nap. I could make out some of the other students pointing out he could have just taken it like a champ and sensei did a little demonstration to prove his point. The noises of the classroom blurred a bit as I went in and out of sleep, never quite staying asleep. I caught him say something about no more shooting in the classroom but disregarded it.

Kunugigouka junior high, class 3-E. The assassination classroom. The bell rings another day begins.

"Ok!" I hear the octopus say through the haze of sleep "here's a puzzler for you." Hazama turned around discreetly to wake me up. "Isogai!" Four tentacles emerge "which one of these is the odd one out?" It was probably the blue one... "uh, the blue one?" Isogai replied unsurely. Sensei's face turned an orange hue with a red circle in the center "excellent!!!! The boy who is standing employs who as a pronoun!" I start to tune the octopus out as I doodle in my sketchbook with a quiet yawn. I sketch a small picture of the permanently crescent moon and think back to how all of this began when the moon exploded, how the octopus came into the classroom claiming he did it and the next march he'd do the same to earth. Finding out he was our new teacher (that he insisted wasn't an alien), that whoever killed him got 10 billion yen (for anyone using USD that roughly translates to $6875947).
Focusing back on the lecture I pull out my gun and lazily shoot at the teacher. He easily caught the bullet with two pieces of chalk "Y/N! I distinctly remember saying no guns discharging in the classroom!" I ran a hand through my h/l h/c hair nervously (or if you have a hijab/scarf/bald you just rest your hand on the back of your neck bashfully) "in my defense I was sleeping." That didn't help my case whatsoever. "Sit down young lady, think about what you did." His face was now a reddish hue. I sat back down sullenly "damn I'm tired..." although I knew no matter how tired I was now I probably wouldn't fall asleep tonight until the early hours of the morning.