2- executioner.

ON THE JUJUTSU COLLEGE.

"have you heard?"

a panda, yes a panda talk beside a tall girl with a green locks a shaft was resting on her back as she wore thick, long tan socks and black shoes with her uniform. on the other side was a spiky, golden blonde boy he had a light-tan, turtleneck sweater that he wore underneath a normal student uniform.

"the newbie were the reason why y/n is unconscious... plus, apparently he crammed four of his classmates into a locker." panda continues.

"he killed them?" maki zenin, the girl asks nonchalantly, though still worried sick at her unconscious colleague especially that same blood were running to their veins.

"tuna mayo" inumaki toge, the boy beside maki spoke a onigiri words.

somewhere on the jujutsu college.

a two pair of shoes was clicking against the tiled floor that goes to the underground execution room. you didn't like the vibes around here, this eerie feeling and a deafening noise. if weren't for his bastard was beside you, maybe you already run out of this dungeon.

"you didn't need to come with me y'know, y/n-chan" satoru gojo, as always, wearing his bandage around his six eyes, you wonder if this guy ever tripped In his life.

"You can't let him alive gojo" you said sternly, your eyes looking just straight on the stairs that goes down to a room were Yuta okkotsu is. you has your hands on the both pocket of your white coat keeping them warm. "he's my responsibility aren't I? He might hurt someone again so, I'll kill him" nevertheless, your hands was out cold you feel that your soul was burning at the fitted turtle neck shirt that shoko gave you.

satoru only hummed at you, he never expected that you would still be after okkotsu. "Y/n-chan don't kill him just yet-" at last, the teacher beside you stop on his tracks, his face was now illuminated by a yellow light that was coming from one of the rooms.

you slowly peeked from behind him, your dark blue eyes now meeting a horrible sight of the boy that you just attempt to exorcise yesterday night. he was hugging both of his knees while he sat on a chair, his hair was messy and the gloomy or what you can tell is the curse energy emitting from his body was more powerful.

"Yuta-kun" you watched satoru crouch down and grab something shiny from the floor. "this... was knife". he claimed and examined the weapon on his hands that its blade was now crumpled in piece.

'oh crap, guess his losing his will to live' you click your tongue in annoyance and slowly approach the boy.

" I tried killing myself but rika-chan got on the way.." Yuta's voice was leisurely dying the moment he felt a hand was place just above on his head.

"WHAAAAT....AREEE...YOUUUU-"

" im helping okkotsu, don't worry im not gonna hurt him" you stated nonchalantly when you heard the voice of the curse spirit that was on okkotsu. then, you close your eyes as a bluish looking like flames appear on your hands.

Yuta silently watch you, taking his time to observe the face of who save him. he's not gonna lie, you're attractive. though, he didn't miss to see the dark shade under your eye was getting deeper as you continue.

"What are you looking at?" Yuta was quick to avert his eyes away from you when you caught him starring. After that, you walk away from him. A huff escaping you lips as you made your way outside the room.

"I'll kill him next time, gojo"

gojo couldn't let this slide at his sight, he was a little relieved that you aren't like your clan, you weren't as brutal as them.

"okay! times up! yuta-kun? aren't you starting at a new school today?"

_______

good day! hi my dear readers! feel free to comment your thoughts about this story! every bit of it is much appreciated<3