.1.

┣ • ♥ • ┫
~1~
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟꜱ

┣ • ♥ • ┫~1~ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏʀᴛᴀʟꜱ

┣ • ♥ • ┫

{12 Grimmauld Place, 1995}

Harry had just arrived at 12 Grimmauld Place from being rescued from the Dursleys house for using the Patronus charm outside of school grounds. The Grimmauld Place had become the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix through his godfather's permission though at the time Harry did not know that.

Harry had hugged Sirius after not seeing him for a long while. Not even a minute later Molly came to them interrupting their conversation.

"Hello, Harry dear." Molly said with a motherly smile to the young boy.

"Mrs. Weasley!" Harry said giving the older woman a light smile. Turning her attention to Sirius Molly then said.

"Sirius, the meeting is about to start." This made Sirius cringe lightly as he said a simple. "Right." Turning her attention to Harry once more Molly started to say completely ignoring the looks, she got from Sirius, "Harry, dear, go on upstairs- quietly, if you please, They're all up there."

After the awkward reunion with Hermione and Ron. Everyone went downstairs once the meeting was finished. The Golden Trio along with Ginny and Molly entered the dining room which had been set up with long tables and chairs. Everyone else had already been sitting down as the four take a seat. Molly moving over to where she had been preparing food.

After the argument between Sirius and Molly the silence was indefinitely uncomfortably awkward. Harry was just about to get up to go where he would be sleeping for the night processing everything, he had just been told but before he could a bright orange-goldish portal opened dropping a few people on the floor.

Those people were Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, and finally Percy Jackson. Alongside these people was a folded note with the label, "𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡." And what seemed to be six different books.

Everyone was shocked not expecting something like this to happen. Snapping out of his shock Mad-eye had slowly walked towards the note wand in hand just in case. Molly noticing what he was about to do glared at the older man knowing something like this could be really dangerous, but she didn't have time to comment on it before Mad-eye grabbed the note. Seeing nothing wrong with it his eyebrows furrowed. Opening it he read it to himself his one real eye widening as he did.

Clearing his throat, he got the attention of everyone currently awake as he started to read the contents of the note.

"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙾𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚡,
𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚜 𝙰𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚢. 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗."
- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 & 𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌.