Chapter one The New Faces and The way to the Plex

Announcer POV: GOOD EVENING, LADYS AND GENTAL MEN BOYS AND GIRLS WE WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU TO GIVE A BIG WARM WELCOME TO THE ONE THE ONLY FREDDY FAZBEAR 

No one POV: There was a missed going around the stage and in that missed there could be seen 5 figures walking Forword. and once the missed was gone we could now she the 5 figures it was nonother then Punkrock Freddy, Punkrock Bonnie, Punkrock Chica, Punkrock Foxy, and Punkrock BB.

Punkrock Freddy POV: HELLOW CALIFORNIA THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT TO NIGHT TO WATCH AND INJOY OUR SHOW ME AND MY FRIENDS CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE'VE GOT. SO, LETS GET THIS SHOW STARTED!!!

No one POV: After a 2 hour long show the Punkrocks made it back to their privet party buss drained from rocking so hard.

Punkrock Chica POV: Man, that show was out of this world. Did you guys see how many people where there.

Punkrock Freddy POV: Yea, Chica there were a lot. I think this may have been our biggest gig yet.

Punkrock Bonnie POV: I'm just glad we can rest now. how many states have we hit?

Punkrock Freddy POV: counting this one 43 almost all of them.

Punkrock Foxy POV: I never realized how far out team has gotten this is almost unbelievable what do you guys think?

Punkrock BB POV: it's so cool even Though I'm just the side guy it's still super awesome to be here.

Punkrock Freddy POV: Hey don't sell yourself short kid you're a big part and help to the band even if you don't think so right Bonnie.

No one POV: When Freddy looked over to Bonnie to hear his response, he saw Bonnie sitting with his head back snoring.

Punkrock Chica POV: He must have really pushed himself tonight if he fell asleep that fast.

Punkrock Freddy POV: Well Chica he had 4 solos so I sure that's what took it out of him. 

Punkrock BB POV: Hey guys where is our next gig. I'm just asking.

Punkrock Foxy POV: BB's right we don't know yet. Hey, Freddy, you know the boss's number can you give him a call and see where our next show is?

Punkrock Freddy POV: Sure, give me a minute. 

No one POV: Freddy then went over to the buss's phone and called the manager.

Punkrock Freddy POV: Yes, hallow boss.

Boss POV: Hey Freddy I just saw the show. Best one yet. 

Punkrock Freddy POV: Oh, you saw it already. 

Boss POV: Hell, yea I saw it was fantastic.

Punkrock Freddy POV: Thank you, sir.

Boss POV: Anyway, what's up you guys need anything?

Punkrock Freddy POV: right, I was just calling to see where we are going next for our show.

Boss POV: I know this would come sooner or later you are heading for Hurricane Utah for your next gig.

Punkrock Freddy POV: Hurricane Utah huh?

Boss POV: And you're going to love this. you and the other's will be performing at Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizza Plex. 

Punkrock Fred POV: *shocked face* At the Pizza Plex!!!

No one POV: everyone even Bonnie had woken up do to the fact they have to do a show at another Pizzaria. One that belonged to another Freddy on top of that.