1.

They warn you about being drunk and making stupid mistakes in Las Vegas, what they don't warn you is about getting drunk and making stupid mistakes in a Las Vegas themed party

Sophie Blanchet lived the on the go lifestyle, she was used to catching a different plane every week to wherever Formula 1 needed her to be. What could she say, she was leaving her dream life with her childhood best friend. 

It was a fact that if it wasn't for Lando Norris, the brunette wouldn't be working as a presenter for F1, quadrant and their karting company would probably still be a thing after all those were a project from the trio of best friends, but after a few random jobs with McLaren and the obvious appreciation from the fans of the sport, all ages, F1 reached out and she would be dumb to reject an offer when she was just 20. 

However, that also meant that her life was pretty much restricted to the paddock and her small circle in London and Monaco, which lead to her being in Barcelona alongside the one girl friend she made in her one year in university. 

Clara was the one friend she allowed herself to get close to with full trust and now that she decided to finally use her free time to visit the girl it was obvious that she couldn't simply say no to the party she wanted to attend. 

What she didn't expect was for this party to be surrounded with footballers from FC Barcelona and be on different levels of what she thought it was allowed on a footballers party during the season. 

Turns out it was the one authorized crazy party and they had truly gone all out, the no phone policy made sense, even though it was clear that it had been forgotten when she saw many people with them in hands. 

That would never happen in a Formula 1 private party. 

Many things that happened that night wouldn't normally happen with her. That's for sure. 

Waking up with a pounding headache meant Sophie was hungover and she would regret it. Now, waking up with a headache, naked and with arms around her body in a room she couldn't recogniZe meant she was regretting a lot of things.

- What the fuck - She whispered to herself attempting to get rid of the arms that held her body close to someone's chest 

She wasn't one for night stands, she had male best friends, protective one's for that matter, around her all her life, and to be honest, she truly wasn't the biggest fan of meaningless sex with an unknown and then goodbye. Probably why her body count could be counted in two fingers. Well, three now. 

After getting out of bed and slipping her dress back on she finally took notice of the shining ring placed on her finger. She had her fair share of shining pieces but that was definitely not there when she left Clara's apartment. Also didn't fit her properly. 

- Morning - She heard beside her as soon as she set her eyes on a certificate.

A marriage certificate. One with her name written on it. Signed by her.