The reunion day one

Finns pov
I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready to see everyone again. I don't want Becca coming with me this afternoon, mostly because of Rachel. I'm glad mr Schuester had invited her again. I really hope she comes to the reunion it would be amazing for her and I to catch up. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Rebecca "Hun?" She said agitated "y-yeah?" I asked "am I or am I not coming with you to meet your friends?" She asked "uhh no," I said "and why not...is it because of your ex's because I can handle my self, were together! We should being theses things together!" She exclaimed "no, not this time" I said and went down stairs to watch a movie.
Rachel's pov
I woke up instantly when Blair started to cry "what's the matter?" I said as I took her out of her crib, she continued to cry. "Aww you have a fever" I said as I felt her head "c'mon" I said and brought her down stairs. "what's the matter?" my dads woke up from the crying "Blair has a fever" I said shaking her milk bottle that I mixed a little bit of medicine with. "Are you still going to go to the reunion?" My dad Hiram asked "if Blair doesn't get better, no" I said and started to hold Blair and give her the milk and bouncing her slightly. "We will take care of her, you came here to see your friends and we think you should do that," I was confused at this point "we will take care of her you go get ready, we know how long it takes for you to look decent" Hiram said laughing "alright alright, love you" I said as I handed Blair to him "love you to" he replied "oh I was talking to Blair, but I love you guys too" I said and went to get ready. I took a shower and washed up. I needed to wash my hair. I finally picked out the perfect outfit, a nice tight black dress that fits me perfectly. I did my hair in lose curls good thing recently redid my highlights. I finally applied my make up and my dress. by then it was four just in time to head to William McKinley high. I kissed my dads good bye "call me if it gets worse" I said and kissed Blair I her head "bye mamma!" She squirmed "are you sure...i can stay with her, no I won't go" I said and took of my coat "no! your going we will call you if anything ok...go have fun! Be with your friends for a change" Leroy said and I gave them one last kiss and left. I was in my way and I took a wrong turn but eventually found my way. I arrived in the parking lot waiting debating if I should go in. why is the glee reunion in the school? I don't even know. it is summer after all. I finally collected the courage and got out of the car.
Finns pov
Becca begged me if she could go with me and I couldn't say no. I dressed in a black suit and she dressed in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. I have my current girl and by ex's this is gonna be a blood bath. as we arrived we sat in the car in silence "c'mon were gonna be late" she said anxiously "this 'reunion' lasts a week you know" I said and got out of the car "wait, I'm stuck listening to show tunes for a week!?" She asked "yep" I said and grabbed her hand and walked in. Everyone was there except Rachel and Puck. I was at the drums showing Becca my skills when suddenly I looked up and saw Rachel it was one of those slo motion moments. "OH MY GOD RACHEL!!" Kurt squeaked "I'm back!" She exclaimed "you-you, oh my god!!!" He yelled and squeezed her "I missed you to Kurt" she said and gave him a long meaningful hug "I didn't think you would show" I said while she pulled away from Kurt "sense last year you didn't show up" I said "yeah...something came up" she said "what's more important than your friends?" I asked her "you don't even know" she whispered "how have you been"I asked as it got louder "I've been good" she said as she took her jacket off. Wow, is all that was going through my head. Her legs, her body, just wow! "so, boyfriend?" I asked "nope, I don't have the time to be honest" she replied and sat down so did I. "babe where's the bathroom?" Becca asked "uhh I'll show it to you" I said annoyed "if you don't mind?" I asked Rachel "no go ahead" she said. "its to the left down the hall" I said as walked her half way "aren't you gonna wait?" She asked o sighed and waited. As we returned Kurt was sing not the boy next door. we took a seat and I looked at Rachel she had a smile on her face.
Rachel's pov
Kurt just finished his song it made me smile like all his solos did. after that it was Mercedes. during her performance I got a call from my dad I ran int to the hall quickly and answered it "hello?...is Blair ok?" I asked really nervously "she's not getting any better she won't sleep, you need to sing her something we've tried but she continued to cry" Hiram explained with a nervous tone "ok on my way" I said and went back into the room "i have to run, family emergency" I spoke "you'll come back for the rest of the week right?" Finn asked "uhh Kurt has my number if anything, thanks everyone for today" said and ran out. I finally got back home. "how what uhh I knew I shouldn't have left" I said as Blair was crying "lets take you to bed" I said "thanks for watching her" I said and took some water and her milk and made my way upstairs "ok uhh what do you want to hear?" I asked she always answers "silent" she meant silent night, I started after I gave her, her milk and sat next to her, I put her in my bed instead of her crib, she always sleeps better in my bed. i finished the song and she fell right asleep. I went down stairs with the baby monitor to see if she would cry. I don't know how to tell everyone about Blair, well I know Finn has a girlfriend, way prettier than me. what am I saying ok I had Finn first but I gave it up.

Hey everyone!!! Do you guys like it ik it's boring but hopefully it will get better during it. what should Rachel do tell everyone about Blair or keep it to her self?? Comment what you think!!