On our way

Rachel's pov
I am now getting my suitcase heading back to Lima, Ohio for a glee reunion. Gladly I was invited by mr Schuester. It's been five years sense I've been out of Lima and in New York, and sense then I've been on Broadway for about thirty performances then got fired. I had gotten fired because I was pregnant, I didn't want to get pregnant but she's now the love of my life. some people would call an unwanted baby a mistake but I would never. I finished with my suitcase and went to wake up Blair.her name is Blair and I love her very much. I wake her up "Blair c'mon we have to get going" I said as I wake her up gently. she's not a morning person, she's also three so I wouldn't expect her to be. I got her things and put them in the car before she totally woke up. I finally got her out of bed and made her some oatmeal. she loves her oatmeal.We finished up with everything and headed to my aunts house. She was to drop us off there so she could take the car back. We finally made it to Lima, where me and Finn fell in love and where me and Noah fell in love. I moved to get over them and I accomplished it. I took Blair and I to my dads house to see them first. "daddy!!" I screamed as I opened there
Door with Blair in my hands she started to laugh "how's my baby?" Hiram asked "I'm better" I replied "oh we were talking about Blair" he responded as he took her out of my arms I smiled and hugged my other father Leroy "how have YOU been" he asked "I'm better now that I'm here" I said pulling away "who's my big girl?" Hiram said to Blair and she giggled. "could you guys keep watching her for a few I need to take all our stuff in" I asked "of course for our baby!" Hiram said throwing her into the air "aww thanks dad" I said about to leave the house "again talking about Blair" he said in a playful tone and I laughed. "all set" I said coming back down the stairs from unloading our things "great, because we have work in the morning" they said while going upstairs "thanks you guys for letting us stay" I said and went up to hug them "anything for our baby girl" they replied. after they went to bed I took Blair to her little crib that I took with me, and went to bed myself. we have a long day ahead of us I said and fell asleep.
Finns pov
It's in a few days! Glee reunion! I'm so excited to see everyone. Rachel probably won't show she's probably on Broadway playing Fanny. Pshh why do I care? I have a beautiful girl, yes I love her. we got together last year, her names Rebecca but I call her Becca. we met about a year in a half after Rachel left. Beccas the reason I broke up with Quinn. Rachel's probably married to someone rich guy she met on Broadway. Well I'm not here for her, well I was already here but I'm here for glee. she missed the last reunion wouldn't expect her to show for this one. I went to the mall today to go shopping for some clothes for me and Rebecca.about an hour later I came out of the food court and I saw her.
(Lots of short 'point of view' and it's going to change quite a bit)
Rachel's pov
I went to the Lima mall to grab some things and some toys for Blair. I was coming out of toys r us.
Finns pov
She...she looked amazing with her hair flowing and just walking. wait why is she walking out of toys r us? I don't know and don't care as long she's here. I stared at her until she left still shocked that she was here.
Rachel's pov
I finally got home from the mall my dads were watching Blair. "I'm home!" I yelled with excitement "mamma!" Blair said as she tried to jump out of Hiram's arms "oh be care full!" I said and started to hold her "have you been a good girl?" I asked she nodded I looked at my dads and they nodded as well "well sense you've been a good girl I've got some toys for you" I said as I sat her in the couch and went to go get them from the car. As i came back in she started to get excited "okay I've got some books and some blocks and some dolls and clothes" I said and opened them for her and made sure she was all set before talking to my dads "I thought you guys had work" I said as I sat o the table with them "yes we did but we canceled it for our babies" they said "so where's the father of our babies baby?" They asked. yes I haven't told them about my 'problem' "uhh he's in New York, he didn't want to come it would've been awkward with Finn" I explained even though I made it up "I should get Blair ready for bed" I said trying to change the subject. after giving her a bath I out her to bed.
Finns pov
I can't wait to see Rachel. I don't understand why she was in toys r us. I went home that night and was so excited to go to sleep, because tomorrow's the glee reunion. "what's the matter" Rebecca asked "oh nothing just excited that's all" I replied "excited? About?" She asked quiet rude "well about tomorrow" I said as I sat on our couch "what's tomorrow?" She asked "the glee reunion" I said "oh right" she said while raising her eye brows "well I'm gonna get to bed" I said "it's only 7:30" she said "yeah I know but I want tomorrow to come so why not go to sleep" I said and made my way to bed.

My first chapter hope you enjoyed it!!