The boys started running towards the elevator to the Atrium to find their friends. They didn't dare look back as the very sight of that maniac would freeze their souls and prevent them from going any further. They needed to get away. They had to get away.

Pressing the button over and over again in panic, Neo and Flynn looked over to see the Rabbit was hopping towards them in a slow, yet menacing style. It was even laughing like a lunatic. Neo and Flynn were about to run to the other side away when the door finally opened and they rushed in, pressing the button to the Atrium floor. The door was closing while the rabbit waved its hand while speaking just before it closes. "See you real soon."

"LIKE HELL!" Flynn shouted while flipping the bird.

They were finally able to rest easily while the elevator was moving again. They both sat at the corner, catching their breaths from their chest pound hearts going crazy.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!" Flynn asked.

"I'm not sure. But I am so glad Stan was not here to see this. His heart might not take it." Neo answered.

"He did bring his meds. Right?"

"Yes. But they had to be replace after he lost them in the daycare."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"He got replacements from the nurses office. He's resting now."

"Well we need to find the others and get out of this place!" Flynn then took a deep breath. Neo nodded and tried to relax. While doing so, his mind was spinning around in all the clues connected to this place.

Ever since they got here, they've encountered this strange sensation: Headaches and static visions. So far, they were only able to feel it when that rabbit was close by. They even got to experience it as proof. But then that just leaves a thought: When Vanessa found them, they suddenly passed out. He couldn't remember how, but the last thing he felt was a headache and static vision before closing his eyes.

Could it be that the guard and the rabbit have some sort of connection? Are they involved in something about this whole place?

The elevator soon stopped and they were finally at the Atrium. They were able to rest well enough and make it to the bottom floor while trying to prevent getting caught. Once they made it, they saw Max, who was happy to see them.

"NEO! FLYNN! YOU'RE OK!" Max rushed towards them and hugged them both.

"Hey little dude. Glad to see you're ok." Flynn smiled.

"How is Stan?" Neo asked.

"He's ok. Just starting to wake up again." Freddy answered.

Flynn saw him and started to get defensive. "OH HELL NO! YOU GUYS AIN'T GETTING US!!!"

"FLYNN WAIT! Freddy's friendly!" Max assured him.

"Friendly? Him?" Flynn asked while still not letting his guard down.

"Yes. I can vouch for him." Said a voice from inside Freddy. The chest compartment opened up and Stan was able to get out and reach to them. Flynn finally started to loosen up and fist bumped Stan.

"Hey! Glad to see you're still ticking." Flynn smiled.

"Still not 100% better, but I'll live." Stan then looked at Neo. "Did you find a way out?"

"We sort of did. I did managed to get this badge so that we can find an exit. But at the end, we were chased by a person in a rabbit costume." Neo explained.

"Rabbit costume?" Max asked while feeling a bit timid.

"Yea. It was real creepy." Flynn said.

"But there's something about that rabbit that really got me thinking." Neo added.

"Like what?" Stan asked.

"Well call me crazy. But I think that rabbit is the reason we blacked out. The same thing happened when we found the guard. I don't know for sure, but they must have some connection." Neo explained.

"I knew it. There was something odd about her." Stan whispered.

"Come now. I'm sure Officer Van...ne..." Freddy tried to explain right before he nearly fell to the ground. The boys rushed over to him.

"Freddy? What's wrong?"

"My...Battery. My power is fading." Freddy explained.

"Come on. Let's get you to a recharge station." Stan suggested.

"It's not that. I...I think the battery is...faulty...or another reason..I...I need to get to parts and service."

"Where is it at?" Neo asked.

"Below the stage. Normally, the stage lift takes me there after every concert. Get...get to the construction site of Roxy Raceway. I know another way to get there..."

"Can you walk there just fine?" Flynn asked.

"I...I will try." Freddy then got up but in a dizzy manner. Flynn and Neo were able to help him.

"Come on. The sooner we get there and find our friends, the better." Neo said.

"Ok." Max said.

Stan nodded and followed them. True he was nearly recovered, but he was worried about his PTSD triggering again. If the rabbit they talked about is true, then Stan needed a miracle if he is to survive this night.

While they made it to the entrance of the construction, the big monitors around the Atrium started to flicker, revealing the rabbit once more before vanishing.