Act 1: Two Years Later

Start from the beginning

Y/n looked at Anakin with a smirk and curious about what he had planned, he already could tell it had something to do with training as he had grabbed his lightsaber.

Y/n: Let me guess, we're going to spar.

Anakin: Yep, but this time I want to see how far you've come.

Y/n ignited his lightsaber at the same time as Anakin they both smirk at each other as they got into their individual stances.

Y/n: You still sure about this, I might beat you this time.

Anakin laughed.

Anakin: You will try.

They charged each other clashing their lightsabers together, Y/n used his speed to hopefully over come Anakin's raw strength that Y/n still wasn't up to par yet, Anakin swung his blade towards him but Y/n dodged and flipped over Anakin but he expected such a move and quickly swinged around and brought his blade down on Y/n who was now struggling to push the blade back, but as Y/n looked up at Anakin, his eyes were yellow filled with hate, he jumped back in a panic as Anakin walked towards him with the intent on killing him
as he swung his lightsaber down once more Y/n awoke in a cold sweat and shot up from his pillow heavily breathing once more.

The morning was very much the same where Y/n would eat in silence and Ahsoka trying to talk with him about the nightmares and to no avail but something else was making him feel more on edge this time as a knock on the door quietly echoed. Ahsoka looked up from her food with a puzzling look on her face as she stood up from the table and walked towards the door, and upon opening it seeing, and old friend.

Obi Wan: Good morning Ahsoka.

Ahsoka smiled at this sudden suprise.

Ahsoka: Obi Wan, this is. Wow. Come in please.

He bowed his head and walked into the house and looked around, it wasn't high quality but it made up for the view and scenery along with the smell of fruit and vegetables every day.

Obi Wan: This is quite the home you've got yourselves, I imagine the work is tasteful.

Ahsoka: Every day, it's always nice to wake up to the smell of the fruit and vegetables growing here, especially the people here are kind but also understand the suffering that has happened over the years.

Obi Wan nods understanding what she means by the suffering that had happened across the galaxy, more so than ever, Ahsoka offers Obi Wan and drink along with sitting at the table as Y/n had disappeared upstairs full knowing that it was Obi Wan at the door.

Obi Wan: Is our other host coming to join us?

Ahsoka: I imagine he will shortly, especially with the fact he's left his food on the table.

She was right, as Y/n sighed and groaned his way back to the table from upstairs and sat adjacent from Ahsoka and Obi Wan, there was a uncomfortable silence for a few minutes before Ahsoka prodded Y/n in the side to speak with his former master.

Y/n: How was your journey.

Obi Wan: Oh yes, it was fruitful, the checkpoints are becoming more of a problem these past few days.

Ahsoka looked concerned.

Ahsoka: How much more of a problem?

Obi Wan looked at Y/n as he spoke.

Obi Wan: Like a war is about to begin.

Silence fell, Y/n didn't look up from the table as for Ahsoka she leaned in closer, Y/n didn't want any involvement with the possible conflict that seemed to be brewing with each day.