3

Izuku's pov
I entered the classroom which had a cart and on it was math, reading, history and other types of textbooks, A chalkboard with new chalk and right beside it was a clean whiteboard with dry erase markers of all different colors, dark gray curtains hung up over the window, the desk were in rows but kinda messed up, on the large wooden desk there was a nametag thing reading '  sensei Shota Aizawa' and a few cup like things holding pencils, pens,sharpies, markers, white outs, small staplers, by the cups were a large stapler with a few boxes of staples. The large cabinet that stood on the side of the door was open and tissues, hand sanitizers, large stacks of line paper, grid paper, and blank paper were stack neatly organized, mechanical pencils packs with led and much more things. A voice came from a dark corner of the room scaring me. "Who are you and what do you want?" I jumped and squinted my eyes in the corner but the only thing I saw was a grey scarf, I sighed "um uh I heard about a sensei my brother Tomura Shigaraki talked about and I heard he likes black coffee so I bought him a cup ... Did I enter the wrong room?" I heard a sigh then someone came out of the corner, the male had black hair that was down, a black turtleneck, black sweatpants and black boots with some sort of spike like things, the male stood at about 6'4 and poor me was only 5'4, even my childhood friend was taller than me and he stood about 5'7 three inches is all I needed but nooo I had to be 5'4. The male looked at me "You're Tomura Shigaraki's brother?" I nodded "I'm Izuku Midoriya Shimura, call me deku" the male's eyes held confusion"deku means useless " "ah well in my second language it means Hard working beauty, so many others call me that" the male nodded "as you can read the nametag I'm Shota Aizawa. I've been teaching here for two years" I gave the male his coffee cup before placing the donuts down and crushing the paper cup tray into a folded like shape and throwing it away. I squirted hand sanitizer on my hands and rubbed it in, I looked at the male "would you like a donut?" The male shook his head "Don't really like sweets, more of a sour preference" I nodded and took mental note, if I wanna get on his good side to start off with something he likes on the first day. The male looked at me "you said your name is Izuku right?" "Yes sir" "drop the sir. Makes me feel old" "Yes si- sensei" the male took out a paper from his desk than he leaned on his desk then he did a grin "seems like I'm your homeroom teacher. Never had a bunny neko in my class, what's it like?" "Well around spring time we love flowers and the nature but that includes allergies and they're the worst, cause everyone gets all gushy whenever bunnies sneeze and people surround me like I'm a wanted criminal, I don't mind it but whenever they get too close I have no choice but to bite. I don't mind petting as long as that person has permission from the bunny. Whenever we're bored we just sketch or something, whenever we're tired we have to sleep in warmth so I apologize early if I fall asleep in your class but do place me by a window in the back" the male nodded and Izuku looked at the textbooks again "can I help out with these?" Aizawa looked at him and nodded as he thought "what a strange problem child, who wants to help? Ain't all bunnies lazy?" Izuku looked at the male and said "yes all bunnies are lazy but me being me I'm energetic for some reason my parents think I have ADHD but I don't think so" Aizawa had wide eyes "how'd you know what I was thinking?" "Oh you said it out loud accidentally " "ah... Each book goes on a desk, each desk should have one textbook each" I nodded and got to work. It took about fifty minutes before the whole classroom was finished however something seemed off..... Then it clicked plants. In the back near my seat and further back they needed plants so I turned towards the male and asked "Could I bring some plants when I come in on the first day?" Aizawa never had students ask to bring something for the classroom or have they ever brought anything so he nodded and I left to go find my brother again. I walked up the three flight of stairs and found class 4D and I knocked waiting for an response.