1

They were all in the teachers lounge after all they just got finished handing out diplomas to those who graduated, then there was some who failed.... Again. Those people were Tomura Shigaraki, Eijiro Kirishima, And Ochaco Uraraka, Tomura being twenty was supposed to graduate two whole years ago, Eijiro Kirishima being nineteen was supposed to graduate a year ago, and ochaco Uraraka who is 18 who was supposed to graduate this year failed all her classes. Their sensei's all thought it was annoying how they chased after them.... All their sensei's except Aizawa, apparently no body liked his attitude towards treating the kids in his class but he didn't care at all, who could blame him his ex cheating wife known as Emi Fukukado or as she'd like to call herself ' Ms. Joke' cheated on him five years ago, he couldn't get over it because she was the first person he had a crush on and for her to just lead him on like that was just wrong. The sensei's all got out their paperwork to see who's all joining their classes next year, The sensei known as Katsuki groaned in annoyance as he saw Eijiro Kirishima's name on his list, The sensei known as Dabi looked like he wanted to punch a wall as he saw the name Tomura Shigaraki, and Aizawa groaned as he saw the name Ochaco Uraraka, yes she didn't chase after him but she act all innocent, but she really was a brat and a slutty one at that. She's been in detention more than once because of her behavior which was not innocent he honestly felt bad for all the other classmates dealing with her. They all walked back to their classrooms to pack up and move rooms, the principal Oboro will be here soon with his polite wife and his wife had all the interesting tea and the boys loved to hear about it and laugh or relate.