🌶️OUT OF THE ASHES🌶️

ARABELLA'S P.O.V

“My desire to protect you is more than just instinct, Arabella.” In the midnight blue clearing, Caden takes the back of my neck and pulls me into a hard, deep kiss. The red moon is gone but the passion, the yearning that courses through him is still there.

“What do you mean it’s more than instinct?” I drilled him for an answer. Caden’s rough yet gentle hands slip inside my clothes, finding my body, skating up over my torso.

“It’s more about how I feel about you.” He admits.

“Caden…” I move without meaning to, stepping towards him. His fingers press ravenously into my flesh.

“I can’t lose you again, Arabella. Not ever again.” The vulnerability in his voice causes a pang of pain in my heart.

“I’m not going anywhere. I’m right here.” His breath hitches against my mouth.

“I know you mean that, it’s just…” He lifts his head, his gaze searing. “When I’m around you, it’s like I can barely control myself. Like every part of me needs you.” There’s an edge to his voice, a low growl hidden below his words that tells me one thing clearly: He means what he’s saying.

“Arabella…” Slowly, he pulls me down to the ground, until the wildflowers brush my back and my hair spills over the soft grass.

"You’re addicting. Like a drug to me.” He hovers above me, the light of the fire flies reflecting in his sharp, feral gaze. His firm hands drag down towards my thighs.

“Caden, are you sure about this?”

It’s not like we’re in the middle of a crisis or anything.

“I’ve never been more certain. The question is, are you?” Sure enough, something primal in me is twisting and churning at his touch. It strains and snaps, urging me on with a fire that I lost control of the moment his lips touched mine.

“God, I want you. I want you so bad.” He grips my leg hard enough to leave a mark, as though he can’t get as close as he needs.

“Come here.” He presses his powerful body closer, desperate desire coursing through every last inch of him. I shift my hips, granting him access to the length of my body.

“Caden; please.”

“You don’t have to ask.” He slides his hands over the small of my back, pulling me to him with force. With a strong roll of his lips, my body flames beneath him. His hardened length strains against his pants, against me…

“I want more, Caden.” Caden groans at my admission, rocking his hips back and forth at an urgent pace and I moan. I can feel his throbbing length, thick with need, pulsing. He huffs.

The denial and the pleasure mingle together, drawing me to the dangerous edge of my control.

“Arabella, I want to feel you more.”

“M-more?” He nods, breathless, his hips never once stopping, his cock hard and wanting between us. My mind numb with need, I reach down and trace my hand along his inseam and he hisses. He twitches with pleasure, and I feel myself answer with a throb of desire. I move my hand again, and he grunts.

“That’s it baby.” His eyes burn into mine, stealing my breath. Slowly, I unzip Caden’s pants, my fingers practically trembling as I reach inside.

His cock is rock hard, hot and so big that my hands feel so small when I wrap my fingers around him.

“Arabella…Shit…” He moans, and slowly I begin to move my hand up and down his extraordinary length. At first it’s slow, tentative almost, as I feel the weight of his desire in my hand, pulsing with need.