𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Where's Natalie gone?" Maria speaks up. I look to where Natalie was standing and to no surprise, she's not there.

"...Baby." I call her getting up as I wipe the back of my pants.

I walk along the grass, I spot her further away, down the hill on the phone.

I huff walking a little but get too lazy, so instead I bend down as I wait for her to get off the phone since she just kind of walked away without saying anything.

She nods looking around, I squint since it is dark and there's only so much light up here from the lamp post. She looks concentrated.

She says something but I don't catch it, I huff falling back on my butt as I keep waiting for her. I push my self back up, wrapping my arms around my legs as I listen to Tatum's crappy music.

Who is Natalie even talking to? She looks concentrated and she walked away to talk to them. Well, I suppose Tatum's 'music' isn't very appropriate.

She moves the phone away from her ear, she looks up doing a double take as she spots me.

"Are you stalking me, Miss Cooper?" She questions, pocketing her phone as she starts walking closer, nodding a little at me. I smile at her as she says it.

"No, you disappeared so I had to find you, Miss Snow." I tell her and she hums.

"Who were you talking to?" I ask and a little smirk forms on her face.

"Why? Are you jealous?" She reaches down squeezing my cheeks with her hand, I cringe pushing her hand away.

"I don't know, should I be?" I ask looking up at her and she looks at me.

"My secret lover, she's amazing in bed so maybe you should be jealous." She says and I frown pushing her back and she laughs.

"That's not even funny, Natalie." I lay back and she sits down on top of me, on my stomach. I look up at her and she leans over me as she kneels up, her hand on the grass, beside my head.

"I'm not joking, I'm admitting it." She leans down to kiss me but I quickly dodge it. I take her phone from her jeans pocket and she lets out a laugh as she sits back, I wait for her to take her phone back but she starts fixing my shirt instead.

I open her phone, huffing as I go into her recent calls.

"Who's Adam?" I ask.

"My publisher."

"You could have just changed the name-"

She takes the phone from my hand, clicking the contact, it begins ringing as she puts it on loud speaker. I quickly look at her confused.

"Natalie, do you need something else?" I hear a man's voice and I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"No, sorry, Adam, I had a question but it seems to have slipped my mind. I'll message you later if I remember." She says looking down at me.

"Alright, that's fine, I'll talk to you later then. I'll try get back to you about you inquiries soon too."

"Perfect, bye, Adam." She says before hanging up. She holds her phone out to me and I shake my head, she hums putting her phone back in her pocket.

She gets up off of me, she holds her hands out to help me up, I take them pulling myself up with a huff.

"What an interesting secret lover." I say and she rolls her eyes, I start walking back up to the top of the hill before I look back at her quickly. She stares at me butt before looking up to me.