𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Don't think I forgot you have the tickles as well." She says, I drop to the floor trying to escape quickly. She gets down on top of me, trapping me so I can't move. I start screaming, blocking my sides to prevent myself from being tickled.

She laughs moving my arms since she's much stronger than me.

"No, no, no! Natalie, please!" I start squirming quickly but she starts tickling my side making goose bumps run along my skin and the feeling makes me start laughing.

I keep trying to stop her but she starts laughing too as I squirm and keep wheezing at the annoyingly funny sensation of being tickled. It's like I lose control of my body as she keeps making me laugh and I can't do anything else other than laugh.

I gasp a little and she finally stops, leaning down and kissing me as she grips my chin.

I push her hand hand away from me, annoyed while still smiling.

"I hate you." I push her off me as I laugh a little again since my body still feels a little itchy, you could say. She sits down beside me on the picnic blanket.

"Don't do it to me and I won't do it back." She pokes my side making me jump. I slap her hand away, playfully and she laughs.

"That is lies! You always tickle me until I nearly die!" I sit up quickly, I fix my messy hair and she rolls her eyes as she gets up. I lay back down as I lift my foot, I look at the others and they aren't paying attention so I kick her butt. She reaches back grabbing my ankle.

I pull my leg away quickly, fast enough that I slip out of her grip. She looks down at me and I stick out my tongue, she holds the smile back and I can tell because it always happens, she can't stay serious around me half the time.

She goes over to the bag, bending down as she goes through it. I turn my head, looking over to Charlie who's staring at the sky, I look up to the moon. It's...the first quarter moon. There's a few stars too.

I turn over, getting onto all fours as I crawl over to Charlie, I block his view of the sky as I look down at him. He furrows his eyebrows and I smile.

"Hi hi." I say and he pushes my face away, making me fall to the side and onto my butt.

"Hey..." I frown and he looks to me.

"You blocked my view."

"I am a view, an amazing one...Right, Natalie?" I look to her as she stands again, furrowing her eyebrows at her phone, not listening at all, she's in her only little trance as she focuses on her phone.

Charlie laughs and I frown.

"Shut up." I say, hitting his head and he winces putting his hand to his head. I jump when music starts playing, I look to Tatum as she holds up a speaker.

"Play good music, please." Charlie says, I would suggest Taylor swift but Tatum doesn't exactly like Miss Swift, which is just ridiculous.

"Fuck off, Cole." Quinn speaks up for the time tonight. She's giving out to Cole as she shoves all her things into her own arms, moving away from him.

"I'm trying to—"

"What don't you understand about fuck off?" She asks him as she sits down, he walks over to his stuff, leaving her be.

Tatum's music starts playing...it's very...upbeat and most of it is cursing. How great.

"Can you play actual music?" Charlie asks her and she sticks her finger up at Charlie, Charlie rolls his eyes. He looks to me, pushing me again. I huff kicking his hand away, not too hard.