"I like that plan."

Quarter to six. It was quarter to six in the morning when the girls shot up at the sound of a horn. They stayed deadly still until it sounded again and Kourtney quickly stood up, moving towards the door as she threw her eye mask onto the table with a frustrated sigh. She opened the door and strode out before quickly returning and waving her arms over to Scarlett. "I'm scared, come with me."

The girl groaned, patting her arms against the end of her bed for the familiar material of her jumper. EJ's jumper. She ignored that fact, throwing it on over her pyjama top, she slipped on a pair of slippers and slowly made their way over to the boy's cabin.

The lights were on and they didn't hear another peep from the room. Scarlett shrugged her shoulders and made a move to turn around and back to the safety of her warm bed but Kourtney gripped her hand and dragged them over to the door. "Do we knock?"

Scarlett shrugged once again as she yawned before the voice of Corbin Bleu was made known. The pair simultaneously rolled their eyes before Kourtney opened the door, causing the older man to move out of the way as they walked inside, her hand still tightly gripping Scarlett's. "I'm calling it. Corbin Bleu has officially gone mad." She announced as Scarlett closed the door behind her. She then caught the sight of the small, stuffed duck in Jet's hand and she grinned. "Cute duck."

Scarlett smiled, raising her eyebrows at the boy who gave her a stern look in reply as he held the toy behind his back.

Corbin ignored the two girls as he strode forward. "Folks, we're two hours away from Camp Shallow Lake's most exciting tradition." Channing moved around the pair, shoving them around as he tried to find the perfect angle, settling his camera as Corbin turned to look into the lens. "Tune in to see a bunch of theatre kids get their heads out of the clouds and into the game."

"I'm praying the game is chess." Carlos angrily stated and Scarlett grinned, nodding her head as she pointed at the boy.

"I love chess."

Corbin ignored them all again and Kourtney unravelled her hand from the other girls as she fluffed her hair out. "Report to the amphitheatre at 8:00 a.m. sharp for a day of sports. It's colour wars!"

The two girls shared a horrified look before nodding to each other, eager to leave the room as quickly as possible. They scrambled toward the door and made a beeline back to their cabin and as soon as Scarlett was inside she turned to Maddox placing her two hands together in a praying motion. "I beg you teach me a sport." 

The girl laughed as she brushed her hair, somehow having gotten ready since they had been gone. "Meet me in the barn in ten?"

Scarlett nodded rapidly, bounding forward and pulling her into a quick hug as thank yous flooded out of her mouth. Maddox laughed, hugging her back before leaving whilst the brunette moved to find an outfit, throwing her hair up into a ponytail.

___

Ten minutes later, as promised, Scarlett found herself sitting inside a canoe in the middle of the barn. She had a paddle in her hands as Maddox moved her arms to get her used to the feeling. "Then turn the paddle up near the ceiling at the end. Just over and over again." She let go and Scarlett copied what she had said. "Look at you. You're a natural!"

She grinned in return, repeating the motion a few more times before looking up. "Thank you for being my last-minute colour war tutor."

"I just can't believe you're bad at sports."

Scarlett laughed. "Just because a girl can dance does not mean she can throw a ball." She replied.

"Fair enough-"