Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!

Start from the beginning

Rex then pretends to fire a Prominence Burn at Kaminari who pretends to be the Nomu as he falls over and plays dead on the ground, causing the Jiro and Yaoyorozu to chuckle at the boys' antics.

Kirishima then raises his right arm just like Endeavor with tears in his eyes from the number one hero's victory.

Kirishima : At the end, he stood with guts and victory... He was so manly!

Ojiro : As expected of the number one hero!

Uraraka : Hawks was amazing, too.

Hagakure : And he's hot, too!

Kaminari : *stands up* They don't say he's "too fast for his own good" for nothing.

Midoriya who had overheard the conversation then looks over at Todoroki before walking up to him to ask how his father, Endeavor, was doing.

Midoriya : Todoroki... How is Endeavor doing?

Todoroki : Oh, it sounds like he's not in serious condition.

Midoriya : *relieved* I see. I'm glad.

Mineta : You can be proud of your dad now, huh, Todoroki?

Rex also overhears Mineta's comment and looks over at Todoroki for his response since he knew all too well that his relationship with his father was a strained one. Todoroki opens his mouth and gives Mineta a response.

Todoroki : Yeah... that's true.

Todoroki takes another bite of his breakfast while Rex and Midoriya were slightly relieved to see that the relationship might have been getting better.

Over where the TV was, Sero and Mineta were looking around the area for the remote so they could watch some TV. However, as the two searched around the common space, they weren't able to find the remote.

Sero : Oh man, come on! It's gotta be around here somewhere. Augh! I don't believe this! *to Mineta* How could you lose the remote?

Mineta : What makes you so sure that I lost it?

Sero : Uh, 'cause you're you. You had it in your hand until you started ogling at the girls and dropped the remote.

Mineta : Things disappear. How am I supposed to know where they go?

Sero : Well how am I supposed to watch TV without a remote?

Yaoyorozu : Aren't there buttons on the TV? You can just get up and change the channel.

Sero and Mineta stop their argument and look over at Yaoyorozu with blank expressions.

Sero : Don't even joke like that, Yao-momo.

Mineta : Yeah. Jokes like that aren't funny. 

Yaoyorozu : *sweat drops* But I wasn't joking...

Sero and Mineta immediately go back to bickering with each other as Iida dashes over to the two and tries to stop the argument.

Iida : Calm down, you two! There's no point in bickering with each other! The remote has to be around here somewhere.

However, this doesn't stop either Sero or Mineta from arguing while they just ignore Iida who was trying to quiet them both down. The rest of Class A just watches the argument unfold as Rex was tapping the table with his index finger when suddenly, a purple spark of electricity comes from his finger.

Suddenly, the TV then turns out of nowhere as this stops Sero and Mineta's argument as the two and Iida look at the TV confused.

Sero : It turned on...?