"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that." Klaus stated.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." Katherine pleaded, sitting on her hands to stop them from trembling.

"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long." He tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear leaning closer, his breath fanning over her face. "Besides you know something else."

Katherine almost let her eyes go wide. Not Cassie, she would let anyone (not herself, they weren't that close) be victim to Klaus just not Cassie. "I don't know what you're talking about." She told him unconvincingly.

Klaus smirked. "You forget we courted Katerina, albeit it was five hundred years ago, I know you." He compelled her again. "Tell me what you know."

"Cassandra Parker." The name escaped her lips against her will. "She's best friends with your precious doppelgänger and would do anything to save her. She'd sacrifice herself any day for any of her friends. She's a force to be reckoned with, Klaus, she's friendly to most people but can snap at any given moment."

"And?" He urged her to continue.

"She's a siphoner." Katherine clenched her eyes shut, everything the teenager told her was in confidence. "Cassie despises what she is and it doesn't help knowing her coven gave her up because of it. Every witch she's met apart from the Bennett's have called her every cruel name in the book."

And that's all she knew, aside from the fact that her brother had done something evil. Sheila Bennett was beyond confused when a two year old was left on her doorstep but it all made sense when a red glow emitted from her plan as she held the girl.

The Gemini Coven could never handle siphoners.

Klaus felt a tug on his small cold dead heart, growing up with someone who despised his existence had caused him to hate himself at times, even his siblings at times they were particularly mad at him (mostly after being undaggered) call him cruel names.

"A siphoner." He repeated. "A rare species, haven't heard of one existing since the early nineties, then he went mad and massacred most of his family." A grin crept up on his lips. "Joyous moments they are, silencing your family."

Cassie had no idea who Malachia was; she had no interest in finding the people who gave up on her so Katherine was planning on keeping it that way.

"Please, leave her out of this Klaus." She almost begged. "She's innocent." Not in the way her hands were clean innocent but innocent nonetheless. "Alaric and Cassie are basically father and daughter, if she doesn't sense the magic radiating off you then she'll sense there is something wrong with Alaric."

"Then it's a good thing I can act." Klaus took a pocket from his pocket, opened it, and held it before Katherine. "I want you to take this knife...And stab yourself."

The vampire unwillingly complied, wincing as she stabbed herself with the sharp blade. "Now take it out." He instructed watching as she did so and the wound magically healing itself. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger and maybe I'll run onto the siphoner." A sadistic smirk to make Katherine's blood run cold. "Cassandra, was it?"