Chapter 41 - The Orient's style

Start from the beginning

Karan smiled seeing her attempts to wake him, saira pouted getting no reply from him and goes near his ears and shouted " Dadaaa " ,he closed his ears and turned around making her fall on his chest and she laughed when he tickled her.

Karan " morning mei shaitani "

Saira " haha Dada, stop.. Stop "

Karan kissed her palms and she giggled, she kissed his face and he smiled widely.

Saira " Dada.. This picks " she showed his beard and he chuckled remembering teju saying the same other day " Sunnyyy, this pricks, daaddi  karnaa ".

Karan murmured " like mother, like daughter "

" I can hear what you said " , she whispered near his ears and he grinned.

Karan to saira " mumma is awake "

She smiled widely and dropped near her snuggling to her chest, teju smiled and pulled her more closer making karan frown.

Karan in mind " mujhe bhi cuddle karni hai "

Teju looked at him and his eyes were staring at her chest making her blush, she smacked his head as her hand was near to him. He pouted and mouthed " Mujhe bhi chahiye "

She bite her lips blushing and mouthed him " Shameless "

Karan " Am in not your baby "

Teja nodded no and he frowned, he looked away showing he is angry and she chuckled. 

Saira " good morning mumma "

Teju " Good morning princess, my beautiful baby girl "

Teju kissed her forehead and gave fishy kisses to her, making saira giggle.

Saira whispered " y Dada turn  other side "

Teju whispered back " he is angry at mumma "

Saira " Uffoo, y? "

Teju " Silly thing sweetie "

Saira laughed " Dada acting baby "

Teju laughed and nodded and he turned hearing their giggles making him frown more. 

Saira " saira go get ready? "

Teju nodded " yes go, brush and then call mumma "

She ran to washroom and karan turned to other side, teju back hugged him but he didn't turn, she smirked and bite his earlobe making him go hard in a second, he groaned. He pushed her hands and she inserted them inside his T-shirt and he stiffed with her hands touching and tracing his abs, she bite his neck and pushed herself more and he turned around hovering over her, nor giving her time to process, he kissed her like wild animal and she responded back, she traced his body and he was teasing her with his hands, both wanted each other as the body wanted oxygen to breath. He attacked her neck and she bite his shoulder, making him groan as she moaned when he bite her cleavage.

Karan " Keep your voice lower begum, princess is inside "

Teja " Sunnyyy, stop.. We.. We will do this... Do this later.. No... Sunnuyy "

Her voice muffled as he kissed her again and she let him do whatever he want. He pulled away and looked into her eyes " I want you "

Teju " But " she was breathing heavily

He closed her mouth and nodded no, he kept his forehead on his and took deep breath before sprinting to other room, not wanting to do anything more with her when their daughter is in washroom.