Chapter 9- Spider Warriors, Reunite!

Start from the beginning

The older Gwen just looked with confusion. " And who told you that?"

" Miguel, the tall and emo looking Spider-Man. He and his elite team of Spider-Man guard the multiverse and prevent any anomalies from destroying the canon which holds every Spider-Man's story and how it's written."

" Canon?"

" Yeah, Canon. As in canon events. Each dimension is suppose to have a tragic element to them that defines who we are as Spider-Man. These are called canon events." Gwen told her.

" Canon events? Where did he get that stupid idea from? " The older Gwen told her. " If the same thing is supposed to happen in every timeline, then there would only be one singular timeline. If what he says it's suppose to be true, then there wouldn't be such an infinite amount of universes in the multiverse."

Gwen is silent as she thinks for a moment. "Huh...I never thought about it like that."

" Please tell me there was someone with common sense to tell him that if this was true, then most of our universes would've collapsed by now."

Even while swinging, Gwen couldn't hide the warm feeling on her face as she blushed through her mask "Actually...there was."

" Oh? Are they a friend of yours?" The older variant asked her.

" Yeah. He was told about his canon event and went against Miguel and his spider society." Gwen explained. " It's actually why I was here. You see, after he had escaped from HQ, he was sent to another dimension because the spider that bit him was transported from that dimension to his. Me along with the other Spider-Man who sided with him went to go rescue him. Soon after, Miguel and his team followed and before you know it, he shot something at him that turned be into dust. And then, I woke up here."

" He seems like the only reasonable one there. What's his name? Is he a Peter Parker variant or something?"

Oh god here comes the awkward and embarrassing part. " A-Actually he wasn't a Peter Parker variant. It was my best friend Miles...Miles Morales."

The older Gwen turned her head over as they continued swinging through the city casually.

" Oh." She muttered before she chuckled " Seems like the apple didn't fall to far off the tree then, huh?"

Gwen turns back to her in a flash. " W-What do you mean by that?!"

" Oh nothing. Don't worry about it." The older Gwen replied before she looked straight ahead. " We should be there any minute now."

Before Gwen could question her any further, she eyes turn toward the building in front of her as she stares in awe. In front of her rested a huge building that looked like a hotel, the top floor having one of the nicest and cool looking entrances that only Spider people such as her could enter through.

" Woah..." Gwen muttered

" Pretty cool right?" The older Gwen asks her.

Letting go of their webs, They both swung so high in the air before landing perfectly on the outside rooftop of the large building that belonged to the older variant. As she entered inside, she was once again taken back once she caught the glance at the machine in front of her.