"Ha ha tumhara h , jo mere h vo sab tumhara h " She said and with this shreya give A side hug to her and Daya look at them with open mouth...

"Kamal h bahen ke aate hi meri to value hi Kam ho gyi h " he think and mind....And again look at them where shreya give him a winning look and he just make a face.....

"Acha ab ye sab chodo tumne apni dii ko bataya" He said with sad face...

"Ha Maine di ko sab kuch  Bata diya " Shreya said happly as they Separate and glance on him...

"Ye bhi ki hame Tarika ke Ghar Jana h " He said...

"Ary " She said and slep her head...meera glance on her and then look at Daya sir in Confusion...

"Tarika dii ke Ghar kyu ?,sab thik Hana "meera Asks a  Little worrdly....

"Ha sab thik H "Daya said causally....

"To fir " meera ask worldly....

"Ary vo Darsal huaa ye ki ....

***************************
**** flashback ****
**************************

Forensic lab*

Dr. Sharukhe and Dr.Tarika were doing there work in fornication lab..Dr.sharukhe was doing some work while standing near the dead body and Dr. Tarika was sitting on her desk and doing some work on the computer 🖥 .... just then the door of Forensic lab was opens and cid officer's enter inside ....

"Good afternoon Dr. Shab" Abhijeet said as he enter inside with his team...when Dr.sharukhe hear his voice he smile and look up...

"Ary kya baat h Abhijeet aaj tum mujhe(all he had said that he gets socked after seeing someone and it come out of his mouth) ary tum "

"Hello Dr. Uncle, kaise h aap " Shreya said Smiliing....Dr.sharukhe was very surprised to see shreya here and other side Dr.Tarika was doing her work on computer sitting at her desk in the same manner and was Smiliing at Abhijeet and Dr. Sharukhe's word but when she hear a very sweet and familiar voice she look up suddenly and get up from her seat, she is  surprised and socked at the same time....

"Oh my god Shreya, tum (Tarika says with surprise as she come near her fastly and shreya just smile) shreya ye ,ye tum oh my god I can't believe it you"

"To believe kar lijiye dii ,ye m hu aapki shreya " She said and hug her immediately ,Tarika also hug her as still in sock...They Separate...

"Kaisi a aap dii " Shreya ask...

"M thik hu, Tum kaisi ho or tum aai kab " She ask as she put her hand on her cheeks...

"M bilkul thik hu ,or m Kal hi aai " Shreya said ...

"Kya tum Kal aai " she ask and Shreya nob her head on her question  and Tarika immediately glance on Abhijeet and Abhijeet feel her fairy glance on him so he immediately  speak "A Tarika ji m batana chahta tha ,par mujhe shreya ne mana Kar diya ,vo aapko surprise Dena chahti thi ,ishiliye maine nhi bataya" Abhijeet complete his sentence and look at her face she is Smiliing lightly.....

"Ho  jiju aap kitna darte ho dii se (Shreya look at Tarika) kya dii aapne mere sweet se jiju ko kitna Dara ke rhakha huaa h ,very bad "Shreya said and glance on them....They both also glance on eachother and other who were standing there they giggle on shreya's word's but they stop when they find Abhijeet fairy glance on them...

"Aisa kuch nhi h ,Maine koi Dara ke nhi rakha h ,tumhare jiju ko" Tarika said and again look at Abhijeet....

"Ha ha aisa kuch nhi h "Daya said in a Teasing tone in  Abhijeet's ear and Abhijeet give him a sat up look so he giggle lightly and look at them(Tarika and Shreya) who were still talking...