Chapter 9

Hey everone 💜.

Here in bureau shreya is stand near window and looking out.....she is thinking somthing...
Soon she feel someone's touch.. So she look back to see the person.....

"Jiju" She said....

"Sir" Daya said and shreya make a face and said "ji sir " She said...
(Pressring the word sir)

"Yha kya kar rhi ho tum"he ask..

" Kuch nhi "she reply while she again look outside....

"Hmm.... Kya huaa H " He again ask in A soft tone....

"Kuch nhi" She reply him while she still looking out side.....

"Kya kuch nhi... Kuch nhi laga rkha h" He said in A rude tone and she look at him in sock...
He took A puse and again said "ab bolo gi kuch"

"Mujhe nhi pata.... Mujhe bhut ajib lag rha h.... Jab se vo dead body dekhi h tab se....ghutan mahsus ho rhi h....vomiting jaisa bhi lag rha h.... Ab bata diya khush" Shreya said almost yelliing on him....

"Ha kush.... Ye ise pilo.... Ise tumhe acha lagega" He said softly....

"Ye kya h " She ask looking at the glass which he hold in his hand....

"Nimbu paani.... Ise pilo tumhe...Thik mahsus ho ga" He said... Shreya take the glass and smile..Daya also smile on her....

"Ise pilo or jaldi aao... Bhut kaam pada h" He said and shreya nob her head....daya about to lave the place when shreya spoke "thanks" He look at her and smile and move...

"Jiju bhi na... Kabhi akdam khadus ban jaate h to kabhi akdam sweet like Candy" She think in her mind and then finish the juice and lave the place....

**********************
*****at night*****

Daya was talking on his phone...

On call**

"Matlab aap aaj raat ghar nhi aa rhe h " Meera ask him

"Hmm... Sorry " He reply....

"Koi baat nhi...acha shreya to aa rhi h na " She ask him...

"Nhi.... Shreya bhi nhi aa rhi h " He reply....

"Ye kya daya aaj shreya ka phala hi din aap use se itna kaam karvao ge" She said while complaining ..... Here daya smile on her word. ...

"Meera maine use kha tha ki vo ghar chali jaaye par usne mana kar diya..... To isme M kya karu" He said....

"Aap na... Aap dono ak jaise hi ho..... Meri bilkul fikar nhi h na aap dono ko " She said complaining like A child.....

"Hey.. Hey... Ye kya bool rhi ho " He try to convince her....

"Sahi to kah rhi hu.... Aap to the hi..... Ab shreya bhi aap ke jasi ho gyi " She said in A rude tone..
And he smile on his wife word....

"Meera (pressring the word meera) jaan tum to jaanti ho na hamara kaam" He said in A sweet tone....

"Ha ha sab jaanti hu M aap ka kaam" She said like A child.....

"Jaan" He just say A word in his most sweetest voice...And here meera nob her head on his word and then she smile..
"Bbut bure h aap "