Chapter 6

Hey eaveryone 💜.

Here at Daya's home....

Meera and shreya arranged all food on dining tabel.... Just then Daya sir come here and look at them while he have A sweet smile on his lips...... Meera look at Daya and give a sweet smile to him.....

Meera- Aa gye aap.... Aaiye badiye.....

Daya sir nob his head in "yes"..
And he sat on chair.....

Meera - Shreya tum bhi baitho..

Shreya and meera also settled on chairs..... And Daya sir ask " Kya Bana h aaj khane me... Khusbu to bhut achi aa rhi h..

Shreya smile and said - khushbu to achi aaye gi na jiju khana di ne jo banaya h....

Meera smile and  Sever food to Daya and shreya's plate....
Shreya look at the food and said...

Shreya- waw dii aap ne sab meri pasand ka banaya....
(Listen this meera smile while shreya continue) Aalu -puri, Dala - rice, bundi ka raayta...
Waw dekh kar hi muh me pani aa rh..,

Daya- To pani ko pilo or khana khao....
Shreya narrow her eyes and look at daya while meera said -  Daya aap...

Daya - M to bas majak kar rha tha.....
While he take a bite from plate..
shreya and meera also start eating.....

Shreya take a bite and said - waw dii.... I miss this food so much...... Sach me aap ke hatho me jaadu h jaadu.....
While she have tear's in her eyes.... Meera look at her and smile.....

Meera - koi baat nhi ab ye khana roj mile ga.....
And she wipe her tears with her hand.... And feed her with her hand's....

They eating their food just then Shreya ask "  Dii ....

Meera ans.- hmm...
And daya look at her...

Shreya - Khane ke baad kya ham  Beach Par ghumne Chale. .....

Meera about to say something but Daya cut her between and said - Nhi....

Shreya ask- kyu nhi....

Daya- kyu ki M Thak gya hu..
While he take bite from his plate.... And meera amd Shreya look at him....

Shreya - lekin aap se nhi dii se pucha h....

Meera- shreya....

Daya riase  his eyebrow and said - Vo Thak gyi h.... Or tumne to kha tha ki tum Thak gyi ho... To ab kya huaa....

Shreya look at meera and then her jiju and said while make A baby face - jija ji M Thak to gyi hu lekin mera man h.... Beach par ghumne ka..... Or vaise bhi abhi to shirf 8:30 hi baje h na...
Dii aap bolo na....

Meera again about to say something but Daya again cut her between and said - vo kya kah gi... Maine bola nhi matlb nhi...... Hame kaal bureau bhi jana h.... To jaldi uthna padega.. Isliye nhi....

Shreya- jiju.... (She look at meera with A pupy face) di..

Meera- Daya chalte h na.. Shreya ka man h.... Or mera bhi.....

Daya- par meera....

Meera- Daya plz na.... Aap meri itni si baat nhi maano ge...
And she place her hand on his...

Shreya in mind 😏- ab aaya na unt( camel) Pahad ke niche. ...

Daya- Acha acha thik h ye pupy face Bana ne ki jarurt nhi h....

Shreya in A joyfull way - Yeah thanks jiju you are so sweet...
While meera and shreya give A  Hi-Fi to eachother.....

Daya - Acha sweet kavin ki tarh.....

Meera said -kavin....
And shreya said - Ji... And both look at eachother and then Daya.....

Daya - bureau me bada bool rhi thi.... Your so handsome, sweet and Cute.....

Meera look at shreya in confusion and shreya said - Ha to maine kuch galt kaha kya... Vo sach me Handsome h....

Meera -  ye Kavin vhi na jo abhi one month phale CID me aaya h......

Daya- Hmm....

Shreya with A smile- Dii aap mile ho use....

Meera- Ha M mili hu us se vo khafi polite hai..... Or Sweet bhi....

Shreya with  excitement - Or Handsome?? Handsome bhi h... Pata h dii..... Jab vo smile karta h to Cute lagata h...... Uske  dimple bhi aate h....hayeeee ☺..

Daya and meera look at eachother and then at shreya...
While Tell them about Kavin....

Meera- Shreya.....

Shreya- Dii you know na I love Dimple's .....

Meera- Ha I know Tum dimple's dekh kar crezy ho jaati ho....

And they all smile and Daya make A face.... Just like the finish their lunch 🍝🥗🍱....
After that Daya  move to his room to take his car key and  wallet. . .. And here in  kitchen shreya and meera cleaning the dining table and the kitchen...
After that Daya all move toward.... Beach🏖 to ha e some fun and  relaxing themselves. .

Daya  derive the car and meera sat on  passenger seat and Shreya on back seat and looking out from window.....
A

fter 20to 30 min. They reached at the beach🏖....

Daya- lo phuch gye..... Tum log chalo m car park kar ke aata hu......

Meera- jii.....
Meera and shreya getof from car and move toward beach shreya hold meera's hand and they both smile..... And looking at the beach..... There were not so many people becose it was night 🌃....... Beach was looking beautifull in night..... There was some  juice stall,  ice cream stall, There was A Food stall were A man was playing guiter...... Some people are  playing with wave's shreya look at them and smile....

Shreya- Dii aap ko yaad h bachme...... Ham bhi Aise hi in lahro (wave's) ke sath khela karte the......

Meera- Ha mujhe yaad h.... Jab lahre(wave's) piche (back) jaati thi to tum unhe pakdne bhag ti thi.... Or aage aati thi to tumhe unse dar lagta tha......

Shreya is smile and look At the ice cream 🍦stall.....

Shreya- dii Ice cream .....

Meera - chalo..... And they move toward ice cream stall..... And take their  favourite ice cream...... And about to move just then the ice cream vale bhai ask about money.... But meera and shreya did not have their wallet.... So they look at eachother..... Here Daya parked his car and come.... He reached at beach and look here and there to find Meera and shreya...... Just then he look at A ice cream stall where shreya and meera are standing....
So he move toward them....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here iam done this chapter i hope you all like it....
Stay tume for next part...
Do vote and comment...
💜💜bye bye