ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴍɪxᴜᴘ

Start from the beginning

"W—waiting, Solomon? That was you on the call, wasn't it?" He nods furiously. You reach up and cup his cheek in your hand. His eyes flutter shut as he leans into your touch. "You aren't injured...You said you needed help...with?"

You inhale sharply as Solomon flexes his hips, pressing his throbbing erection to your belly. "This," he hisses. He pauses. Suddenly, his eyes widening as they fix on you. "Oh, shit." He curses, reaching out and thumbing your lip. You grip his hand, becoming equally as panicked. "What—what is it?"

"The—the thing..." he mutters, frantically trying to wipe away whatever is on your lip. "I—I accidentally passed it to you..." On instinct, you flick out your tongue and run it over your bottom lip. Solomon practically shrieks in horror. 'No—don't lick it!—"

Heat rushes to your cheeks. Your skin feels hot all of a sudden, a strange ache growing in the pit of your belly and becoming stronger with each minute. Thinking it must be because of the stressful situation you're in, you try your best to stay calm and push your conversation back on track to the issue at hand. You shakily jerk your chin in the direction of his nether regions, trying to regulate your breathing. "C—cant you jerk off for that?"

"I—I can't," Solomon growls impatiently. He's obviously restraining himself from touching you, based on the way his arms shake, caging you in, his breath coming in quick, rapid pants as if there is a physical strain on him. You're slowly beginning to feel more on edge by the second. Every press of Solomon's skin on yours sends tingles all over your body. "It's—complicated...I've tried everything—it just won't go away..." All of a sudden, it feels like there's a weigh on your chest, and a burning fire between your legs. You barely hear Solomon as he further elaborates. "I—I was experimenting, and then there was a mix up in the chemicals..." His voice is low and sheepish, cheeks red with embarrassment, not just from his lust. You survey the room again, through your haze of desire. A particular detail catches your attention: the shattered test tube lying on the floor next to an open spell book, the remnants of the substance it once held soaking into the parchment pages of the ancient tome. It's pink and shimmers subtly under the light.

Pink and shimmery.

That could only be...an aphrodisiac.

"You ingested some of it just now."

That explains your sudden want for him.

Your vision wavers and spins. All you can think about is Solomon above you.

"It'll only stop if you..."

You focus your gaze on Solomon again, who looks ready to jump on you. You're ready to do the same to him. Not just to fuck him senseless; to beat the shit out of him for dragging you into his mess. Simeon told you to stay home. Perhaps you should've listened to him. His pleading eyes seek yours, silently begging. "I beg of you, (y/n), love..." He whispers, pressing his hips to yours again, showing you how deep his lust runs. "Please touch me..."

Like your hands suddenly have a mind of their own, they slip from his face and trail down his chest, to the waistband of his pants. "Fine," you whisper, voice taking on a somewhat chiding tone. "But only because I..."

The liquid fire in your belly blazes hot as Solomon captures your mouth with his in a searing kiss. When you thread your fingers through his pale locks, he takes this as his invitation to let loose his hands on your body. From your waist, they slip under the hem of your tank top, sliding over your ribs. Meanwhile, he trails a line of kisses from your jawline to your collarbone and lower, breathing in your scent like it's his oxygen. When his hot, demanding mouth closes over your nipple, you arch up into his chest, your hands leaving his hair to grip his biceps as pleasure unfurls in your lower stomach. Palming your breast in one hand, his fingertips circling one taut bud, his tongue flicking the other, he pulls away for a moment to switch breasts and catch his breath, hot air fanning out over your skin. He gazes at you through lidded, pale eyes, his cock throbbing hard against your thigh. "Does that feel good, sweetheart?"