BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5

Start from the beginning

Midoriya then raises his Full Cowling up to 100% as he dashes towards the tornado and quickly goes for a punch to attack the tornado, while also destroying his arm in the process. Rex then follows after him by forming the Omega Gauntlets and forms an energy blast between both his hands and thrusts it at the tornado, trying to burst through and get to Nine.

Meanwhile with Bakugo, he boosts himself up into the air and charges towards the tornado with his explosions while spinning around to gain momentum for his strongest attack, Howitzer Impact. Finally, Bakugo gains enough momentum, charges into the tornado and tries to pierce through it.

The three then start to get pushed back by the force of the tornado but refuse to be defeated as they continue to push their attacks towards the tornado. However, as their costumes were being torn apart, Rex's machine crumbles and breaks apart.

The three were then engulfed by the tornado as they were being electrocuted by the lightning in the tornado. As the heroes are being thrown around, the mountain starts to crumble as the boulders start to fall down towards where Mahoro and Katsuma were.

Shoji who regained consciousness made it onto the scene and quickly shields the two kids who were hugging each other as he protects them from the falling boulders with his own body.

Nine finally disperses the tornado as Bakugo, Rex, and Midoriya who were badly injured start to fall down to the ground. As they land on the ground, the villain then levitates down to the heroes who were struggling to stand back up.

Midoriya : ( E-Even at 100%... it wasn't enough... )

Rex : ( Even though I took his nanite powers... he still had this much power left...! )

Bakugo : ( D-Damn it... Even though I lowered myself to fight with Deku and the Nanite Bastard... )

Nine : It's no use.

The fallen heroes then look up and see Nine who was looking down at them while walking towards them.

Nine : You will not be able to live with that level of power. Not in the new world I will create.

Midoriya : New world...?

The three heroes were able to get back onto their feet but Nine soon shoots his Bullet Laser at them making them fall.

Nine : Those who have power— The strong will rule over the weak in my utopia.

Bakugo : That's crap!

Bakugo then stands back up and charges towards Nine but before he could even take a step forward Nine fires his Bullet Laser at the hero once more, making stumble and fall to the ground in pain.

Midoriya : Kacchan!

Rex : Katsuki!

Bakugo tries to ignore the pain he was in and stand back up from the ground but Nine summons his Hydra and sends it charging towards Bakugo as the entity grabs him in its jaws and slams him into the ground as Rex and Midoriya try to stand up from the ground.

Nine : It won't matter if someone is a villain or a hero.

Bakugo who was struggling to hold his consciousness raises his hand at Nine and tries to blast the villain with his Quirk but Nine quickly drags Bakugo throughout the ground.

Nine : Everything is equal before power.

Bakugo finally hits his limit and couldn't endure the pain any longer as he falls unconscious but his gaze was still locked onto Nine, showing that he would still fight even if he wasn't conscious.