shower

I exhale deeply. I need to get over it. It's just dally, we've been dating for a month or so, and he's seen me bare. I stare at the shower curtain. "You coming in or not, man?" He asks my eyes widen. I hum and grab the curtain. Here goes nothing, I guess. I pull the curtain and slip inside the hot water, hitting my back. His hands grab my waist and pull me to his chest. My face feels like it's burning he hums and leans down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my tiptoes. His hand travles lower and gropes me. I let out a surprised noise he breaks the kiss, smirking

"Damn. Is it my lucky day?" He flirts rubbing his hands up and down my body. I push his chest out of protest. I hesitantly move my eyes away from his chest to his face. He looks at me....softly?

"D‐Dal...we should wash up." I suggest he hums and clicks his tounge "forget about the shower, I'd like to get a feel." He flirts, kissing my neck. I sigh lightly and push him away. He straightens his posture and lathers soap on a washcloth. He cups my face and angles me to look up at him. He washes my face, not so much avoiding my eyes, though.

I jerk and cup my eye. "christ dal. It burns." I complain he laughs obnoxiously he lets go of me. I let the water hit my face, and I rub my eye. The stinging ends thankfully he continues washing my body. Avoiding my bruises, I focus on his stren face expression. Scowling at the bruises, he quickly finishes and squirts shampoo in my hair and scrubs hard. I yelp and try to grab his wrists, but he smacks them away.

"Gotta get the grease out somehow." He says I roll my eyes and wince at his roughness. "Don't gotta be so rough gonna snap my neck, man."

"Quit naggin man, almost done." I stay quiet and let him finish he rinses it out and starts washing his body. I raise my eyebrow, confused. I grab the washcloth from him and scrub his chest. His hands rest on my hips and sneakily slip down further to my bottom.

I pay no mind to it and grab the shampoo bottle. I squeeze some in his hair and massage his head. Swooshing it all around. He hums satisfied and leans down to kiss me "nuh uh. The waters gettin cold dal we should hurry." He scuffs and stares at me "man who cares? It's not even cold. You're just a chicken."

I ignore him and rinse his hair out. His determination of kissing me hasn't ended only being harder for me to get all the soap out. "Damn it dallas stay still."

"Gemme a kiss and I will." He nags I groan and give him a peck he looks at me dumbfounded. I laugh and turn the shower off I pull the curtain and step out I dry myself off and pull my underwear on. Dally gets out, grumpy drying himself off and pulling on his underwear I roll my eyes and cups his face and kiss him. He sighs and leans in the kiss. He grabs my butt and hungrily kisses me.

I pull away out of breath "m' tired dal..I wanna lay down" I say he mumbles we dry each others hair off and leave the bathroom and climb into bed. We hold each other even tho dally was against it.