sleepy kisses

I shiver under the blanket, darry don't turn the heat on in the nights. Thankfully I have someone by my side in the guest room that's keeping me warm. Dally, who's holding me close and rubbing my back. I hum satisfied I throw my leg over his torso. "God it's freezing m' gonna get damn hyperthermia." He complains I chuckle and rub my face on his bare chest. He groans tiredly and pulls the blanket off of us. The cold air welcoming itself in. I look at him confused he gets out of bed and rubs his arms "I'm finding another damn blanket. There's gotta be one in this house." He explains opening the door and slipping into the dark hallway.

I wait for him to return, finally I hear him carelessly stomping down the hallway. The door handle jingles and a loud bang comes from the other side. I can hear dally cussing up a storm. I giggle to myself he comes in angrily. "God damn wall. Got in my way fuck that hurt." He complains limping. I playfully roll my eyes. Thankfully he coudnt see or he would have my hid.

He climbs into bed and covers us up. He lays the other blanket onto of the other. He leans over me and tucks me in he lays back down and pulls me close to his chest. "Warm me up johnny m' freezing man.." He complains I chuckle lightly I hug him tighter his stong arms hugging me back. He pets my hair and kisses me. I kiss him back forgetting all about the cold. We part away out of breath he hums amused and pushes the hair out of my eyes. "I like your hair not all greased up. It's softer man." He says "well I don't, think it looks tuff when it's greased."

"You need a hair cut your bangs are getting in your eyes cakes" I blush from the nickname I push the parts that fell in my eyes again "yeah...ain't got time to though" I explain he snickers "I can cut it" I give him a wild look "hell no you're not touching my hair dal." I decline he groans "oh cmon quit being a baby I cut my hair and it turns out good." He says I huff "I'll think about it." He hums satisfied he kisses my cheek I push him away "Quit it dal" i say, he props himself up with one arm and pins me down with the other he leans down and lays sleepy kisses all over my face. He lays back down satisfied and gives me a toothy grin.

"Never knew you were much of a romantic dal" I tease he scuffs "oh shut it johnny." He says adjusting back into his original position holding me. "Go to sleep cakes I'm taking you to the movies tomorrow." I blush and look at him curiously "just you and me?" I ask hoping he says yes.

"Mmm yeah. Just me and you." He says kissing me one more time and closes his eyes. I smile to myself I close my eyes and fall asleep dreaming about our date.

Was this good or bad? Be honest lol