| 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 |

Start from the beginning

"Because my hair was messed up" I mumbled as Kentrell ran his hand over my growing area.

"Why you keep saying because?" Kentrell mumbled before starting to suck on my neck.

"Stoppp" I smiled as he slipped his hand into my pants while bringing the other one up to grip my neck.

"I love you" Kentrell said into my skin as he dragged his fingers over my clit through my panties.

"O-okay foreal stop" I said as I pulled his hand out of my pants causing him to frown.

"I'm craving you so bad right now" Kentrell groaned as he tightened his grip on my neck.

"Why?" I asked causing Kentrell to kiss my jawline.

"I wanna feel yo' pussy wrapped around my dick while you screaming my name at the top of yo' lungs. You just so fucking sexy to me."

I smiled as Kentrell used his hands to cup my breast.

"I wanna feel yo' pussy on my tongue, I'll even let you piss in my-" he started but I cut him off.

"Oh my god, you so fucking nasty" I frowned causing him to chuckle.

"You told me to be honest with you no matter what it is, I'm deeply in love with you" he said as he massaged my breast.

"I love you too" I mumbled as I went back to doing my edges.

"I love you so much that I will kill any nigga that look yo' way" Kentrell said causing me to turn around.

I wrapped my arms around his neck causing him to lean down and peck my lips.

I pecked his lips multiple times causing him to smirk.

"You making my dick hard, luh gurl" Kentrell said as he looked down into my eyes.

"Why you always thinking about sex?"

"Because I love watching my dick go in and out of yo' wet ass pussy" he smirked causing me to playfully roll my eyes.

"Okay that's enough, let's go back in the studio" I said as I turned around before grabbing all of my things and putting them in my bag.

Kentrell slapped my ass causing me to wince.

"Nigga-" I started but Kentrell cut me off.

"Who you talking to?" he asked as he slapped my ass again.

Even though it hurted, it turned me on at the same time.

"Youuu" I dragged causing Kentrell to roughly grip my neck from behind before connecting our lips.

I moaned softly into the kiss as Kentrell shoved his tongue into my mouth.

Our lips moved in sync as I reached up before grabbing the back of Kentrell's neck.

I sucked on Kentrell's tongue causing him to groan into the kiss.

He pulled away while biting my bottom lip.

"I wanna fuck the shit outta you, ma" Kentrell said onto my lips causing me to smile.