Part 16 (Last Part)

Start from the beginning

"Shut up." I say with clenched teeth.

"Kids what's going on?"

"Nothing papa...." I say continuing to eat my pancakes.

"Something's wrong with you little shits." Dad says standing behind papa.

"1. We're not "little shits" 2. nothing."

"Don't talk back to me. And yes there is."

"Katzuo~ Lemme tell them what i saw this morning."

"Shut up Izumi!"

"Hey...Katzuo what's wrong?..."

"Nothing. Izumi's just being annoying."

"Please tell us...."

"IM GAY! OKAY! There happy!" I scream. As I look at my parents with fury in my eyes..

"We're happy for your dear okay? We didn't mean to force you to say that..."

"Whatever."

"That's not what I saw this morning. I caught him with his hand down his pants with two men doing it on his computer." She says as I cover my face red with embarrassment.

"Okay...we'll uh maybe we shouldn't say that at the table...but uh ahem yea...Oh you guys are gonna be late!"

We both stand up and grab our bags as we exit the house.

Time Skip —————->

We walk into class 1-a and we sit in the same spots our dads sat in..as I sit down I see a relatively attractive person sitting to my right . Their light pink hair and pink skin, with their ruby red eyes with flicks of yellow in them. Their pointy shark like teeth with a award winning smile, and their arms god they must work out everyday to have that bod, Suddenly I feel a slap on my left arm. I turn my head.

"What?" I ask Izumi

"Your staring~" She says teasingly

"I am not!" I say blushing. She turns to the person next to me.

"Hi! I'm Izumi! And you are?"

Pinky turns to her.."Oh! I'm Aero! Kirishima Aero!"

"Oh a Kirishima! I think dads friends with him!" She says turning to me.

"Y-yea he is..." I say laying my head on my desk.

"That's so cool! Wait are you guys pro-hero dynamites kids!" He asks

"Yep we are!" She says so happily.

"Wait what's your name?" He says turning to me.

"K-katzuo..."

"That's a nice name! Oh the teachers here." He says right before he quite's down.

"Morning everybody! I'm your teacher Aizawa!" A blue haired girl says. "I'm not the Aizawa your parents probably had or some of you at least, but I'm similar! Oh also! Some of your parents know me from a long time ago. Okay uhm..well we have a get to know you activity today and then we have a welcome to UA party so bring your parents! I'm sure they'd love to see UA again!