"Dyan ka talaga magaling Mr. Montenegro." Aniya at ngumiti. Naupo naman ako sa sofa at hinila siya paupo sa kandungan ko.

"I missed you, baby." I whispered. She kissed my lips and I kissed her back.

"A-da!" Napa-ngiti ako nang sumigaw si Zach kaya nilingon namin siya. He's crawling towards us. Lumipat si Bela sa tabi ko kaya binuhat ko si Zach.

"Hi buddy." I greeted. He played with his saliva making me laugh. I embraced him and carried him in my arm, "Oo nga pala. May charity ball akong pupuntahan bukas. Baka madaling araw na ko makauwi."

"Okay. You want me to prepare your suit?"

"Nah, I will be fine." I answered, "You want to come with me?"

"I always come with you." She answered. Hindi ko 'yun agad naintindihan pero nang ngumiti siya ay napa-ngisi ako.

"You naughty woman." I chuckled, "Want to come with me tonight?"

"Not tonight." Sagot niya. Napa-buntong hininga naman ako, "Ikaw ha. Gabi gabi na lang Zephyr. Pagpahingahin mo naman ako."

"What's wrong with it? I can't help making love with you again and again." I groaned and nuzzle her neck. I kissed her sensitive part leaving a mark.

"But still, no playing tonight." Aniya kaya bagsak balikat akong umayos ng upo. Natawa naman siya at humalik sa pisngi ko bago yumakap sa leeg ko.

"Anyway, tita Fatima called me earlier. Sabi niya nakahanap na siya ng organizer para sa birthday ni Zach."

"Yeah. She e-mailed me this morning. Hindi ko lang nga nasagot dahil nasa meeting ako." Sagot ko naman, "Do you have any idea for his first birthday?"

"Anything will do as long as I'm there with you." She said sweetly. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.

"Damn Bela, why do you keep on making this heart of mine beat so fast?" I asked, "Why do you have to be this beautiful, baby? You're making me fall for you all over again."

"I love you Zephyr. Words cannot express how much I'm happy that our hearts were beating the same rhythm now. Hinding-hindi na kita papakawalan."

"Kung puwede lang kitang ikandado sa tabi ko ay gagawin ko 'yun wag ka lang mawala sa paningin ko." Sagot ko na kinatawa niya, "I'm serious, baby. That would be the best option for me to keep me sane."

"Zephyr, you're the sweetest ever. I wonder kung lalaki si Zach na may matamis na dilang katulad mo." Sagot niya. Bumaba ang tingin namin kay Zach at mahina kaming natawa nang makitang nakatulog na to, "I'll put him in his crib."

"No, I'll do it for you." I answered. Marahan kong kinarga si Zach at pumasok sa kuwarto. I slowly lay him in his crib and tapped his thighs softly to keep him sleeping. Nang masigurong tulog na to ay bumalik ako sa labas at tumabi kay Bela. I wrapped my arms around her as we watch a chick flick movie.

"Zeph?"

"Hmm?" I glanced at her.

"Why me?" She asked.

"What?"

"Bakit ako? I mean madaming babae dyan. ''yung mas sexy at mas maganda. Bakit ako ang pinili mo? Why did you love a horrible person like me?"

"Bela..." I whispered and faced her, "I don't care if other woman are sexier than you or they are prettier than you. You're beautiful in my eyes and you're the perfect woman in my life."

"Zephyr, masama akong tao—"

"Why do you keep on saying that?" I cut her off, "You're not a bad person, baby. I don't care about what you did in the past. Bela, I accepted everything about you. And simple shits in the past won't make me love you less."