Quil Ateara

Quil Ateara. He is friendly, outgoing, energetic, playful, mischievous, fierce, fiercely loyal, protective, caring, and jokester. Jenna Parker. She is mysterious, cunning, powerful, kind, secretive, and manipulative. Quil is a 16-year-old, wolf-shifter. His tribe, changes into horse sized wolves when vampires are near. Jenna is 17-years-old, and a witch, she comes from a long line of powerful witches.

Quil and the other wolf-shifter, imprint on, the ones that they will spend the rest of their lives with, the imprintee can decide whatever they want to be, and the imprinter has to stick with that. Quil imprints on Jenna, and Jenna decides to be friends, get to know each other, then date. For six months the two stay friends, they get to know each other, an everything. After those six months Jenna decides, that she's okay with dating Quil, so they start dating. They go on dates.

Three years later, Quil is 19-years-old, Jenna is 30-years-old. Quil proposes to Jenna, on the beach. Four years Jenna and Quil get married on the same beach they met at, and Quil proposed on. A year later Jenna ends up pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl. Finally Quil, Jenna and the twins get to have their happily ever after.

217 words