Brothers Bestfriend - 1

Y/n: Hi, I know this is a bit random but can you please pick me up? x

Andres: ?
Andres: What happened.. Why can't Sam pick you up?

Y/n: He's not answering any of my calls and I'm not sure where my friends are x

Andres: Well this isn't my problem, y/n. You're 17 now.. be responsible.

Y/n: I understand that but please. It's turning dark and starting to rain x

Andres: Why did your friends go without you?

Y/n: We fell out because Sam kissed Emma.

Andres: Who? Your best friend?

Y/n: Yeah, so please 🙏 x

Andres: Wait 2 secs
...
*Incoming call from "Andres"*

Andres: Y/n, do you know where you are?
Y/n: I think so.. I'm near that old arcade, you know the one in the middle of town?
Andres: Okay love, stay on the phone until I'm there.

——————————
I look up unable to meet his eyes over the blinding lights of his black Mercedes. He honked the horn, (maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to honk his 😉) signalling me to hurry up.
Once I get in the car I couldn't help but notice the way his gaze settled on me, sending shivers all the way to my core.  "Are you cold" he asked in his prominent Spanish accent, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Oh! No, no it's fine.. I'm fine" I replied but he had already started to take the black hoodie that sat on his torso off, straightening it up and wrapping it firmly around my shoulders. We softly brushed fingers as I went up to help him pull the hoodie down and I automatically turned my face to the side, looking up at him. We were a mere inch away, his light breathes hitting my face as we slowly budged closer to one another.

*Ring, Ring*
Andres glanced down to my lips before pulling away and diverting his attention to his phone, carefully he placed it to his ear..
"Andres! Have you seen my sister?"
Sam.

Thank you for reading xx part 2 is coming up soon! Please don't be a silent reader, remember to vote 🩷