BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4

Start from the beginning

Jiro : *worried* But you said that you didn't have any nanites inside you since you had vomited the ones the villain corrupted, right? Can you use your powers right now?

Rex looks down at his hand and tries to create one of his machines but couldn't as only sparks of blue electricity came from his hand.

Rex : I don't know. But the basic fact that I can even get a spark out of my body means that I just have to wait and recharge. After getting rid of his powers then I can get up close to him without worrying. It's the best chance we've got right now.

Rex's classmates nod in agreement as they were won over by his confidence and continue to make their attack plan.

=====================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It was still early in the morning but the sun was rising higher and higher in the sky as its light was making the darkness of the night disappear. Nine who finally recovered was looking out at the ocean while Chimera was standing next to him.

Slice : Nine.

The two villains turn around and see Slice who was returning from scouting the area as she descends from the air using her Quirk and reports what she found.

Slice : The target is at the top of the castle mountain. The heroes are, too.

Chimera : *tsks* What, a siege?

Nine : Let's head towards our goal. One who will become king doesn't need to rely on cheap tricks.

====================================================================================

At the top of the mountains at the castle ruins, Shoji was using a monocular to see the bottom of the mountain while Jiro stabbed her Earphone Jacks into the ground to pick up even the slightest movements coming to the mountain.

Accompanying the two were Rex, Midoriya, Ojiro, and Bakugo who were protecting Katsuma and Mahoro. Suddenly, Shoji sees the three villains who were making their way towards the mountain.

Shoji : They're here. Three of them. They're walking together on the route we predicted.

At the lower level of the mountain, Yaoyorozu was standing by a large object that was wrapped in a large tarp, and was also using a monocular to see the approaching villains.

Yaoyorozu : Twenty seconds until the villains reach the spot... Aoyama, Naval Laser at max output!

Aoyama who was hiding behind the castle rubble starts to charge his Naval Laser to maximum power and waits for Yaoyorozu's instructions.

Aoyama : Energy charge...!

Yaoyorozu then sees that the villains were getting even closer and starts a countdown for Aoyama.

Yaoyorozu : Five, four, three, two, one!

As soon as Yaoyorozu reached one, Aoyama comes from behind the rubble and fires his full charged Naval Laser at villains who were still walking towards the mountain.